Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
must fill up forms 
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

Post must fill up forms
hello sir,
myself prabhat nag munda..i am from ranchi(jharkhand)..right now em in class 12th..i comes under ST quota..em an average studnt..my 10th cgpa was 9.6..but em not so confident abt cmpetitiv xams..these days students are fillin this and that forms..em cnfused which forms i shud go 4..i wnt 2 do btech in cse..i want a college with per annum fee less than 50000/- n good placement records..
plz suggest me some of such forms and colleges that i must fill up n go for..

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 am
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Post Re: must fill up forms
@ prabhat nag munda

For Getting an Admissions with Fee Less Than 50,000 Per Annam will be possible only for Government Institutions ,

and I am Sorry to say that you can't get admission to Govt engineering colleges without giving entrance tests.

As Per My Knowledge Govt institution will not take admissions to B.E/B.Tech courses based on 12th class merit basis. you Should crack an Entrance Exam to Get Admissions for B.E / B.Tech Courses. Based on the Rank Scores in Entrance Exam there will be chances for getting Admissions in Govt institute.

I suggest you to go for any All India Level or State level Entrance exam. , since belong to reserve category so you Dont require high rank for admission to any good as well as Govt. college with CSE stream.

All the Best.........!!!!!

Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 pm
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

yea sir i know i hv 2 crack d entrance exam for getting admisn..actually d probz is i dnt knw which forms r gud n right for me..em cnfusd which 1 2 fill cox dese days many are coming..plz suggest me some tat i shud go 4..til nw i hv filled iitjee aieee and wbjee..and lso gime sm in4mation abt bit sindri,Jntu hyderabad and dce..
Ur replies and suggestion woud be highly appreciated..

Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:35 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

@ abhinavmathew

BIT Sindri : BIT Sindri is good Institute which is in your home State. For Admissions you should crack JCECE, so I Suggest you to go for BIT Sindri rather than JNTU and DCE.

JNTU Hyderabad : JNTU Hyderabad is the one amount the top 10 Engineering Institutes in AP there will be a Tough Competition for Admission in JNTU. If you wishes to apply you can apply for EAMCET under Other State Candidates Category (15% seats only).

DCE : DCE Admissions will be based on AIEEE Score as you already applied for AIEEE. Only 15% of Seats Reserved for Students of States other than Delhi.

My Advise is to Apply for Entrance Exam (JCECE) of your Home State. As You are from ranchi you can apply for JCECE. As you have reservation and that to local to your state. if you work hard you will surely get admission in BIT Sindri

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 am
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

thnk q sir..thnx a lot

Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]