Engineering
RSS
Username: Password:
Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Which course...? 

Post Which course...?
Mechanical =lots of physics(thermodynamics,heat,KNEMATICS) ....i believe that i won't be able to do it but my dad is like take it ..lots of scope ...! ECE=circuits,magnets,semiconductors...… think i can do but 50% sure......!!! CIVIL=i think i can do it ...as it contains less of physics...but the topics in it r amazing i just love them...water ,energy management,& contains geograhics which i love ...! CSE...though i hate C++ but it too contains hardware part...& ppl say that CSE contains IT Engg..also...so its good... Problem is one Bhaiya is telling that mechanical i easy for 4 yrs...but applying them in industry its hard...& my dad is like CIVIL has less job availibilties....ECE every1 takes....& CSE is challengin....but its fun... i serously like the HARDWARE part ...pla...help on this as soon as possible ...yst i talked to my dad on this thing & he cud make out that i am scared of mechanical ....bcz u have to do hadwork...but it not that only ...its abut hardworking all yrs after those critical 4 yrs ...!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 pm
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

Post Re: Which course...?
@ jamesishere005

Here are some important Tips for the Aspirants to Select Branch & College
viewtopic.php?t=3046
http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/11486/t ... nstitutes/
i think this Stuff will be helpful to u

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Hello Friends.....
My friends Suggested me to Take Civil Engineering as they are want to do that Course But i am Interested in Computer Science Engineering what to Do............

Please Reply me

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:51 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

@ jamesishere005 and rupeeesh123

One Should select the branch which they Want to Peruse based on Interests, Opportunities and Experts suggestions.
Many Students are Influenced by their Parents, Friends and Other Students, As You are Studying then You Should Be the person To Decide Your Career. Check this Useful Article on Friends & Parents Influence to choose a career in which you are not interested : http://www.hindu.com/edu/2011/03/28/sto ... 370100.htm

Make Right Choice and Join Only In course Which You are interested. All the best

Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Thanks Mam

Really worthy information

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:15 pm
myEngg Major
myEngg Major

Looks a bit confusing situation for you....i think chose that in which you are interested ...if you not succeed you will blame yourself not to ur dad. But seriously every branch has got good scope ..and it depends on an individual ..as how one can make most of it. CSE ...if you good in programming and hardware than this is highest paying branch in the enginering sector. Mechanical is a core field, and getting jobs in core companies is not easy. So go with ur interest and u will surely make most out of it...gud luck :)

Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]