Engineering
RSS
Username: Password:
Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
how is EEE branch of engineering? 

Post how is EEE branch of engineering?
i have completed my inter first year and i will be giving my eamcet next year, many of my relatives are saying me to join EEE branch in my engineering. I saw good responses for other topics so wanted to know about EEE branch of engineering.... hope you guys don't disappoint me :)

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:52 pm
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

Post Re: how is EEE branch of engineering?
If you are interested in it EEE is a wonderful branch of engineering. Placement and scope of EEE branch of engineering varies from college to college.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 pm
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

EEE branch of enginnering is one of the toughest branches in engineering. Inspite of its toughness its very interesting. In EEE branch of engineering you will study about Machinary, electronics, computer fundamentals and much more.

After 2 Semesters EEE branch of engineering gets tougher. There are some other branches of engineering which are easier then EEE branch of engineering.

If you are really interested go for it, or its beeter to go for "IT and CS" branch of engineering, which are are better and demanded branch of enginering. Since there two branches of engineering require less hardwork than all other branches and they compartively gives higher pakage job.

Hope my suggestion and advice helps you.

Cheers Greeshma.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:23 pm
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

You like to know the physics of how things work. You like hardware. You can code. You get excited about math and building things. You are interesting in making stuff, which might include circuits, chips, boards, communications systems, robots, or control systems, or possibly industrial applications. You're not afraid of physical sciences. Then welcome to EEE branch of engineering, else better check for other options.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:37 pm

First of all EEE branch of engineering is like a hot cake, you should fir get a good rank and upon that nice % in engineering to get a seat in EEE branch of engineering.

EEE branch is not a child's play, if you are passionate about it and works really hard, then EEE is for you. Better think about it again and again and then opt for EEE branch of engineering.

All the best for your engineering.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:49 pm
myEngg Lieutenant
myEngg Lieutenant

Hey friends..

Its the best option for the students who take Engineering as a Passion...

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:53 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Hey guys,
Does EEE include ROBOTICS??

Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

Hey Dude..

Even i think so.. Both ECE and EEE students have a major deal in opting Robotics as specialization

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:58 am
myEngg Lieutenant
myEngg Lieutenant

Thats Good Boss..

But one must work hard to get good marks and thus they will get good placements too..

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 pm
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

Hey friends....

ECE or EEE is my choice and what about ur's...

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next