RSS
Username: Password:
Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
EAMCET Chemistry Preparation Tips. 

Post EAMCET Chemistry Preparation Tips.
Hello Sir,..

I am preparing for EAMCET and aiming for a rank with in 5000, could you please suggest the important lessons having high weightage in EAMCET. Lessons including both first and second years. And also I want to know the topics on which I can concentrate in Organic Chemistry. Please suggest the amount of time required to study chemistry.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:18 am
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Post Re: EAMCET Chemistry Preparation Tips.
Hello Dude,.
I would like to appreciate you for keeping certain target in EAMCET and hoping that you will achieve it. To get a good ranks in EAMCET engineering stream, you must get good marks around 100 (According to the Previous Year papers)
In the recent years students are not getting better marks in chemistry because of huge increase in syllabus. But at the same time to get better rank on must get better marks in chemistry, hence the methodology should be adopted to study the much voluminous subject, for this :
• From Organic chemistry nearly 8 to 9 questions will come in the EAMCET, hence it should be given importance. But the Organic chemistry is much volatile, hence it should be practiced regularly. For this it should be condensed to short form like interconverstions, order of acids, basic strengths of alcohols,phenols, amines and named reactions. With this a student can revise it several times before the exams.
• From physical chemistry topics like states of matter, solutions, acids and bases, Electrochemistry, Thermodynamics, solid state, chemical kinetics, Equilibrium and chemicalenergitics nearly 10 to 12 questions will come in EAMCET. Students should keep all the relevant formulae and important points at one place and it should be practiced regularly, except in the last year in all the previous years easy questions were asked from physicsl chemistry
• From inorganic chemistry nearly 12 to 14 questions will come in EAMCET.
• From general chemistry like atomic structure, chemical binding, polymers, Biomolecules, chemistry in every day life, Stoichiometry nearly 8 to 9 questions will come
In the EAMCET questions will come from all the chapters, hence no chapter should be neglected and at the same time it is much voluminous. To counter all this type of problems, a condensed form of synopsis is very much required to the students during these days. Hence I suggest a book “LILLIPUT VIEW OF EAMCET CHEMISTRY”. It contains all the important points which students require are at one place in the most condensed form, with this book a student can revise entire chemistry in few hours

Here is the Article : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/2115/ea ... eightages/

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:40 am

Post Re: EAMCET Chemistry Preparation Tips.

Thanks Sir..

THank U very Much

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]