Engineering
RSS
Username: Password:
Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
AIEEE 2011 Aspirant : New NIT's or VIT which can i Prefer ? 
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Post Re: AIEEE 2011 Aspirant : New NIT's or VIT which can i Prefe
Hey dude...

U have said some features which makes u influenced that VIT is the Best Institute in India.. I have Some causes to tell other aspirant that VIT is not a best Institute its just good..

* U said Its has Good infrastructure and Even i agree for that.. But the Infrastructure is not at all enough for the strength there.
* U said ur feeling good. I think u r from a rich family and so u r feeling good as they provide AC rooms and furthur.........
* Finally U said that it has a good Placement record.. If it really has a good placement record then why don't they spread the info online.. They even didn't put the placement info in their official site itself,....

Finally My Conclusion is that VIT is only a good Private institute but not the Best Engineering institute.. It is going to loose deemed status in 3 years..

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:18 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Hey Dude,..

If u want some Come and Get some....

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:19 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Hey anyone can be confused by the terms " VIT " and " VEET". Do you know the second?? ha ha

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:51 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
myEngg Lieutenant
myEngg Lieutenant

What A Joke... HaaaH...

Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:49 pm
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

Hey friends...

I Obviously go for New NITs.. or any other Institutes other then VIT.. Because i am not ready to spare nearly 10-12 Lakhs of completing my B.Tech.. Image

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 pm
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

Yeah DUde..

VIT is too Costly... If one have the capacity to spare nearly 12 lakhs... They can Opt for VIT..

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 am
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

Hey Boss...

Go for the Institute of ur choice friends... Even 20 More IIITs are going to be established.... So u have some more world class institutes to choose... http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/7062/in ... tablished/ Image

Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:38 am
myEngg Lieutenant
myEngg Lieutenant

east or west, NITs r THE BEST.

Thu May 17, 2012 12:57 pm
myEngg Lieutenant
myEngg Lieutenant

there's more fee and ragging as well in VIT as far as i know

Thu May 17, 2012 12:58 pm

well i just now read all this! first of all for those who said in 2010 that vit is going to lose its deemed status, this is 2013 and its still deemed. ;)
i am a student of vit. there is strictly no ragging. those who even ask the names of juniors are expelled. in case of ragging vit is extremely strict. and coming to the fees issue! seriously? 12 lakhs? :lol: its just 1.1 for a year! that wil be around 4.4 for 4 years!
and the placements.. vit has been in the limca book of records 3 years in a row for the highest placements by a private institution. please dont say that book of records is fake!
and now no more aieee, only jee main! if you go through the normalisation procedure you will know how screwed up the new system is! people with just 100 on 360 are in nit trichy only because of their board marks! that too in general category! :o i got 220 in mains and got only nits like agartala and silchar! its not just me! there are soo many students affected because of this normalisation procedure that cases are going on continously in the courts! the student who got the first mark in jee main (345/360) is ranked somewhere in 500's! see the state of this new system! this affects the standard in nits so much that the people already there are extremely worried! top companies go to iits and nits only because india's best students are there! but that definitely is not the case in nits now. wait for 4 years and we will be able to see the effect of this system on nits' placements!
so its a much better bet going to vit rather than the new nits!

Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2