RSS
Username: Password:
Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
poor in Physics ,tips and suggestions to crack AIEEE 

Post poor in Physics ,tips and suggestions to crack AIEEE
Hello Friends..

I am appearing for the AIEEE 2011 and I am good enough in Chemistry, Maths. i am facing probelm with the Physics. Can u guys please given any tips and suggestion for me. Please

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:25 pm
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

Post Re: poor in Physics ,tips and suggestions to crack AIEEE
Yeah bro..

Even me to having the same problem. Though i have cleared all subjects, i am not perfect in Physics

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

Waiting for ur replies friends..

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:28 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Tips for Aspirants to make Physics easy:

• Many of the AIEEE Aspirants think that the Physics in the AIEEE question paper is tough, but the aspirants must know its not difficult but different
• As per the Data from the AIEEE 2010 40% of the Questions are easy ones, 52% of the questions are moderate and only 8% of the questions are tough
• Concept based preparation is mandatory for the aspirants to crack Physics
• When coming to AIEEE Syllabus, intermediate 2nd year portion gets more weightage in AIEEE physics
• Most of the students will be thinking that Mechanics is the toughest chapter in Physics and one must change their mindset
• The aspirants should not leave the chapters like Electricity, Magnetism, Modern Physics from which most of the questions will be asked
• The aspirants should have completed their Intermediate 1st year syllabus by January 10th and then they can go for the intermediate 2nd year syllabus
• The aspirants should prepare the formulae in an format of notes so that they can go through them to keep in touch
• Time planning is the most important aspect at the time of preparation the aspirants can take 38 days for Mechanics, 7 days for preparation of matters and 12 days for Heat and Thermodynamics
• Second year syllabus, the aspirants can allot 5 days for each of these chapter Sound, Magnetism, Optics, Semi conductors and Communication systems, 15 days for Electricity, 10 days for Electro Magnetism Induction, AC and DC Circuits and finally 8 days for Modern Physics.
• Dynamics, work power & energy, rotator motion are the major aspects to be convered in Mechanics
• Practice various models on each and every concept that you fell useful
• Answering the question In conceptual method will be beneficial
• The aspirants should have a grip on drawing the diagrams as per the criteria given as they will give you 50% of choice to know the answer
• Underlining the key words will be helpful for the aspirants to give the correct answer
• The aspirants should be good at Analytical ability, Decision Making, react fastly to score good marks in physics.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Thanks for the information Provided

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

Great Stuff Mam..

Thanks for the info... Waiting for such more posts..

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:46 pm
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

I agree but 40% is tough.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Hey Bro..

Its not at all tough for the aspirants who are good at basics..

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]