Engineering
RSS
Username: Password:
Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Seat Cancellation After EAMCET Cousneling.. 

Post Seat Cancellation After EAMCET Cousneling..
Hi,...

I want to cancel seat alloted to me, when i approached the help center. They have given the certificates, but have asked to visit Hyderabad,Masab tank office to collect the paid fee. Is it the real procedure or are they trying to escape? Is there any other way to get the fee back?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:43 pm
myEngg Major General
myEngg Major General

Post Re: Seat Cancellation After EAMCET Cousneling..
Hello...

U Said that they Didn't give u the Paid money. U didn't mention which money u are asking for,.. If U r Asking the Amount that u have Paid during the Counseling (200 Rs) it will not be given Back...

One More thing u must tell me is about did u joined in the College and then Cancelled the Seat or Didn't Join In the College at all ...

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Hi,..

If U Had Joined in the College By Paying a fee of 32,000 and then cancelled the seat with in the given time, Then U can Directly go to the college by taking the sheet given to u after cancelling ur seat U Can Get Back the Money that u had Paid....

Note : If U cancel the Seat Before the Time Given By the Convener U can Get ur Amount Back..

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:56 pm
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

i got a seat in a college and 15 th is the last date for reporting but there is a spot round counselling on 19 th of this month in SPA vijayawada. I have a chance of getting a seat in that college. If I got a seat there then what would be the procedure of cancelling the seat after getting joined into that college which I am allotted from eamcet counselling. And would I be getting the certificates and money back after cancelling the seat?
The college management is telling that I must pay the total fee of the course to cancel the seat i.e 32000X4years. Is that true?

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:40 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Hello Dude ...............

At the end of the Counselling process, still if you want to withdraw/cancel the allotted seat, you can do so before a stipulated cutoff date. Beyond this date, the Convenor will have no say on your admission and is left to the discretion of the Principal of the institution

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Hello Sir,

I have a seat allotted in second counseling. I have joined the collage in the end of September. Now currently i have personal issues and cannot continue the Engineering studies. I went to the collage management and asked for seat cancellation. They are insisting for 4 years fee (31000x4 + 60000 maintenance charges) so that they give the certificates back. I have told them that because of financial issues i cannot continue the studies. But still without any mercy they are asking my father to pay the complete money to get the certificates back.

I definitely think there will no such rule to pay the completely money (1,64,000/-) for this mistake.

Can you please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Eswar

Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:19 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

@ Eswar

You are too Late As Prem said Students who want to cancel their Seat allotted in EAMCET2011 Counseling Must Must Cancel before the Cutoff Date Prescribed by the EAMCET Authorities. Now there is no chance

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Kaithika,
Thanks for the quick replay.

I understand that i should have gone for cancellation before the cut-off. I did a mistake but is really worth of 1,64,000/-?
I'm trying to find the option how to go-ahead now.

Please help me if i have any chance to get on.

Thanks,
Eswar

Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:11 pm
myEngg Colonel
myEngg Colonel

Hey chsrvn...

your plan is good but already he informed that i want to quit the college.

so the management may not give the certificate

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:32 am

sir i have got seat in Gpre collegeby web councilling i have reported in that on 29/09/2014 but after of financial and health i have cancelled my seat at convener on 17/10/2014 at Hyderabad after all of that i have went to the college for taking back my certificates and special fee the principal had told me that they have submitted their list of admissions on 15/10/2014 principal told me that your seat has not cancelled but convener send the list of dropoughts to the college in that list my name was also there and my Jntu admission also was cancelled i have asked for my certificates then principal asked for 4 years fee to give my certificates is there any possibility for taking another student in my place by spot admissions kindly told me a solution for this problem very soon sir and tell me the way to get back my tc's

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]