KEAM Spot Admission Instructions 2016 – KEAM Spot Admission Guidelines 2016 – CEE Kerala Engineering & Architecture Spot Admission Guidelines
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Test Spot Admission Process 2016 has been Published KEAM 2016 Merit Listed Students who are aspiring for Admission to Left over Seats in Government and Government Controlled Engineering and Architecture Colleges in Kerala through KEAM 2016 Spot Admission and Searching for KEAM 2016 Spot Admission Notice are hereby informed that the Commissioner of Entrance Examination had Uploaded KEAM 2016 Spot Admission Notification anlong with KEAM 2016 Spot Admission Instructions & Procedure Interested Students who wishes to Participate in KEAM 2016 Spot Round Admission Can View Guldeines / Instructions for KEAM 2016 Spot Admission.
The category wise vacant seats existing after completion of the allotments by the CEE in Govt. and Govt. Controlled colleges in Engineering and Architecture courses are published herewith. These seats are available for allotment in the Spot Admissions to be conducted by the Director of Technical Education (DTE) or the concerned colleges or IHRD/CAPE/LBS , as the case may be, on or before 15-08-2016. In the absence of eligible candidates belonging to particular categories, the remaining vacant seats reserved for the respective categories will be converted to State Merit Quota and allotted accordingly. However, unavailed SC seats will be offered to ST candidates and vice-versa, and those SC/ST seats still lying vacant will be offered to OEC candidates before finally converting to State Merit Quota, if unavailed by OEC candidates also. The schedule and venues of the Spot Admission can be found in the website of the Director of Technical Education (DTE) , in the case of Govt. Colleges. The websites of the concerned colleges and/or IHRD/CAPE/LBS , as the case may be, may be visited to find information regarding the schedule and venues of spot admissions to the colleges under IHRD/CAPE/LBS/KSRTC/CCE/Calicut, Kerala and MG Universities. Spot Admission notifications issued by the respective institutions may appear in newspapers also.
Guidelines for KEAM 2016 Spot Admission in Government & Government Aided Colleges :-
Given below are the List of Important Points Regarding KEAM 2016 Spot Admissions All Students has to follow the below Procedure in order to get Admission in KEAM 2016 Spot Round Counselling.
- All candidates/representatives should report to Government Engineering College, Thrissur on 8 August 2016.
- In case the candidate is not present, the representative should carry an authorisation letter signed by the candidate and attested by gazetted officer as per ANNEXURE – XIX (Page 95) of KEAM Prospectus.
- A qualified candidate included in the rank lists concerned is entitled to attend the Spot allotment/admission Process.
- Candidates who have obtained admission in Government Merit seats for a course shall not be eligible to participate in the Spot Allotment for that particular course. But a candidate admitted in Government Merit Seat in a Government Controlled Self Financing College is allowed to participate in Spot Admission for a Government College for any course.
- Registration will be from 9 AM to 12 Noon on 8 August 2016. Registration will not be entertained after 12 noon under any circumstances.
- Candidates/Representatives should bring a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the institute and attested copies of all documents if he/she has already been admitted in a college.
- In case the candidate is not admitted in any college, he/she should bring ALL the original TC and certificates.
- If the candidate is allotted via spot admission, he/she must pay the fee as specified (Rs. 8225/ for general candidates and Rs 225/- for SC/ST/OEC candidates), on 8 August 2016 itself, in order to secure admission in the allotted course. The admitted candidate should take admission in the respective college on or before 11/08/16 by paying additional fees of the respective institutions.
- In case any candidate is unable to produce the documents or pay the specified fees on 8 August 2016, he/she will be removed from the procedure.