Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies released Notification for admission to Integrated B.Tech in Telangana for 2015
Candidates who are interested to join for admission to 6-year integrated B.Tech Programme at Basar campus of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies are informed that university has released notification for admission for 2015.
- Candidates who have cleared SSC (10th Class) or it’s Equivalent in their regular attempt.
- Candidates age must not Exceed 18 years.(21 yrs for SC/ST)
Candidates who are found eligible and are interested can apply for admission through AP Online services on or before 19th June 2015.
Candidates are informed that admissions will be made based on grade points obtained in 10th Class.It is also mentioned that 0.4 score will be added to the candidates studied in non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools.In total seats 85% will be allocated as Local seats i.e., for Andhra Pradesh candidates and 25% seats as Open seats for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States candidates.Candidates belonging to other states,Candidates of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats.
Candidates are informed that list of candidates selected for counselling will be released on 1st July 2015.Candidates who are selected will also informed through Post or SMS or by E-mail mentioned in Application form.
Candidates are informed that counselling for special category (Sports,NCC,PH,CAP) will be done on 20th July 2015.1st Phase counselling for admissions in RGUKT will be done on 22nd and 23rd July 2015.2nd Phase of counselling starts on 27th July 2015.Candidates who are going to appear for counselling must bring print out of application form along with necessary documents mentioned below.
Necessary Documents to be brought at the time of counselling:
- The receipt issued by the AP Online services
- Hall Ticket of X standard (10th Class)
- GPA of 10th class Public Examination, i.e., SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS.
- Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in OU areas),
- Residence certificate / service certificate of parents by those claiming Non-Local category
- Proof of caste / community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories,
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category,
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category,
- NCC , Sports and games certificates by those claiming reservation under this category
Candidates of Special Category and others must appear for counselling at Basar campus.
For more details click RGUKT AP Integrated B.Tech Admission Notification 2015
For updates click RGUKT AP Integrated B.Tech Admission Notification 2015