Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies released Date sheet of Counselling for PH,CAP,NCC and Sports Category Candidates for BASAR Campus-Candidates shortlisted under PH,CAP,NCC and Sports Category
Candidates who are aspiring to get seat in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar Campus under PH,CAP,NCC and Sports category are informed that RGUKT has released Instructions and Schedule of Counselling for 2015.Candidates are also informed that RGUKT has released the list of candidates eligible for admission under PH,CAP,NCC and Sports Category.
Candidates who have applied may first check their eligibility from the following.If they are short listed, then they are intimated to read instructions to appear for counselling to obtain a seat.
Candidates shortlisted under PH Category
Candidates shortlisted under NCC Category
Candidates shortlisted under CAP category
Candidates shortlisted under Sports Category
Candidates who are found eligible are intimated that Counselling for PH Candidates will be done on 28th July 2015 and for NCC,CAP and Sports Category candidates on 29th July 2015.
Schedule of Counselling for Candidates under PH Category:
Date: 28th July 2015, at 2PM
Venue: Library Hall, Science college Osmania University campus Tarnaka, Hyderabad
Schedule of Counselling for candidates under CAP,NCC and Sports category:
Date: 29th July 2015, at 8AM
Venue: RGUKT Basar, Adilabad District, Telangana State.
Candidates of particular category are informed to report for counselling as per schedule with all necessary documents in original along with 3 sets of Photocopies.
Necessary Documents to be brought at the time of Counselling:
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class Board Examination
- Grades Sheet of 10th Class Board Examination
- SSC Transfer Certificates and Conduct Certificate.
- Study Certificates (from 4th to 10th Class).
- Candidates selected under Non-local Category have to submit a Residence Certificate as a proof to effect that the candidate have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the state or either of period of employment outside the state.
- Caste/Community certificate issued by the competent authority (Meeseva Only)
- Income Certificate /Salary Certificate (latest & issued after 01.04.2015) from Meeseva Only)
- Two photographs each of the candidate and parent 9. Aadhar UID Card or EID of the candidate
- Candidates of NCC,Sports must produce the certificates proving their Eligibility and PH candidates must produce certificate issued by State Medical Board.
- Candidates of CAP category:
- Ex-Service man candidates must produce CAP certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer of Concerned Division, Discharge Book ,Identity Card Issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Serving Solders candidates must produce Dependent Certificate issued by Concerned unit (Permanent Home address should be mentioned in the certificate), Pay slip of serving personnel, Identity card of serving soldier
Candidates who fails to report for Counselling will not be allotted seat under reserved category and it will be forwarded to next candidate in waiting list.
For more details click RGUKT Counselling for PH,NCC,CAP and Sports Category of Telangana Candidates
For Updates click RGUKT counselling for PH,NCC,CAP and Sports Category of Telangana Candidates