OJEE Document Verification – Documents / Certificates Required for OJEE Counselling – OJEE 2012 Web Counselling Document Verification
All the Students who qualified OJEE 2012 Engineering Entrance Exam and Registered Online For OJEE 2012 Counselling are here by Informed that the OJEE 2012 Counselling Document Verification, OJEE 2012 Counselling Choice Locking and Reporting at the Nodal Centers for Depositing of Admission Fee will be Done Simultaneously. So All the Students who Registered for OJEE Counselling and Filled Choices can attend for the OJEE 2012 Document Verification at the OJEE 2012 Nodal Centers.
Students who aspires to appear for OJEE 2012 Document Verification has to Report with the Necessary Document at the Nodal Center in the Scheduled Dates 29-06-2012, to 12-7-2012.
OJEE 2012 Web Counselling Document Verification :
All the Students who are appearing for OJEE 2012 Counselling Document / Certificate Verification are hereby informed to Produce the Original Certificates and Mark sheets along with the photocopies. Students must Deposit the Below Mentioned Documents at the Time of Document Verification. The Officials will Return some of the Documents after the Verification Documents.
OJEE 2012 Counselling : Documents to be deposited at Nodal Centre for Document Verification:
1. Original Rank Card (OJEE/AIEEE) or Score Card (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT).
2. On line registration slip.
3. Check list signed by the candidate at the bottom (Annexure I) in original.
4. Photocopy of H.S.C. or any other relevant certificate showing the date of birth.
5. Photocopy of 10+2 Pass certificate (For Engineering, Medical & Pharmacy) or Final Diploma Pass Certificate (for Lateral Entry) or +3 pass certificate (For MCA, MBA, PGDM, PGCM, PGDM [Executive] & B.Sc. Lateral Entry) or B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm pass certificate for PGAT.
6. Photocopy copy of the 10+2 Mark Sheet (For Engineering, Medical & Pharmacy) or Diploma Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry) or +3 Mark sheet and +2 Mark sheet (For MCA, MBA, PGDM, PGCM, PGDM [Executive] & B.Sc. Lateral Entry) or B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm final mark sheet for PGAT.
7. Photocopy of School Leaving / College Leaving Certificate.
8. Original Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (Appendix VIII).
9. Original ‘Permanent Resident of Odisha’ Certificate (Appendix – I) / Nativity Certificate from concerned Tahasildar.
10. Original Certificate of Employment of Candidate’s parent / Spouse (Appendix – II) Employer: Govt. of Odisha / Govt. of India / Govt. of India Undertakings and / Govt. of Odisha Undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application.
11. Original SC / ST certificate by birth (Appendix – III).
12. Original Certificate of Ex-serviceman (Appendix – IV) 8
13. Original Certificate in support of Outlying Odia Speaking Tract (OL) (Appendix – V and VI) or certificate issued by OJEE -2012 with respect to Odia test conducted by OJEE -2012.
14. Original Certificate in support of Non-Resident Indians (NRI).
15. Photocopy of Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department of Govt. of Odisha.
16. Original Tuition Fee Waiver Certificate i.e., Income certificate (Appendix -IX)
17. Original GATE/GPAT card for MTech/MPharm.
18. Original Experience Certificate for candidates seeking admission to PGDM(Executive) programme.
19. Other relevant documents, if any
Documents To be returned to the candidates after Document verification at Nodal Centre :
1. Original H.S.C. or any other relevant certificate showing the date of birth
2. Original 10+2 Pass certificate (For Engineering, Medical & Pharmacy ) or Final Diploma Pass Certificate (For Lateral Entry) or +3 pass certificate (For MCA, MBA, PGDM, PGCM, PGDM [Executive] & B.Sc. Lateral Entry) or B. Tech/B. Arch/B. Pharm for PGAT.
3. Original 10+2 Mark Sheet of the 10+2 Mark Sheet (For Engineering, Medical & Pharmacy) or Diploma Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry) or +3 Mark sheet and +2 Mark sheet (For MCA, MBA, PGDM, PGCM, PGDM [Executive] & B.Sc. Lateral Entry) or B. Tech/B. Arch/B. Pharm final mark sheet for PGAT.
4. Original School Leaving / College Leaving Certificate.(The candidate is required to submit the original college/school leaving certificate at the University/College only to which he/she is finally allotted)
5. Original Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department of Odisha (if the candidate is claiming reservation under Green card category and after admission, it will be stamped and returned to the candidate).
6. Original Green Card (after admission the card will be stamped and returned)
7. Other relevant documents, if any
OJEE 2012 Web Counselling Instructions
OJEE 2012 Mock Counselling – OJEE College / Branch Predictor
OJEE 2011 Engineering Opening and Closing Ranks
OJEE 2010 Engineering Opening and Closing Ranks
OJEE 2009 Engineering Opening and Closing Ranks
Click here for : OJEE Counselling Schedule for All Programs
For More Updates Regarding : OJEE 2012 Counselling / Admissions