Karnataka CET 2016 Second Round Counselling Important Points – Instructions KCET 2016 Second Round Counselling – Guidelines for KCET 2016 Second Round Counselling
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Second Seat Allotment Result 2016 has been Published on 18th July 2016. All Students who Opted for KCET 2016 Second Round Counselling, Modified Options for KCET 2016 Second Round Counselling, Verified KCET 2016 Second Round Seat Allotment Results and searching for Instructions and Guidelines for KCET 2016 Second Round Seat Allotted Students are hereby informed that the Karnataka Examination Authority KEA which Organizes KCET 2016 Counselling has Uploaded Instructions for KCET 2016 Second Round Seat Allotted Students. All Students who had Successfully Allotted Seat in KCET 2016 Second Round Counselling can View Important Instructions / Guidelines for KCET 2016 Second Round Counselling.
Karantaka Examination Authority KEA had Published a Notice Regarding Instructions and Guidelines for Students who got seat allotment in KCET 2016 Second Round Interested Students can View and Follow the Instructions Listed below
KCET 2016 Second Round Instructions & Guidelines:-
- Before exercising any appropriate Choice for the KCET 2016 Seat allotted in the second round, candidates are here by informed to read the definitions of each choice carefully; understand the same and select the appropriate choice.
- Please note that, there will not be any choices in the KCET 2016 Second Extended Round, irrespective of the seat allotted in the KCET 2016 Second extended round candidates have to compulsorily join the allotted colleges, because the seats will be allotted based on rank / merit and the priority of options entered by the candidates.
- Further, candidates are informed to read the instructions given in the brochure regarding eligibility to participate in the KCET 2016 Second Extended Round.
- Medical / Dental seat matrix will be available shortly to KEA and allotment schedule will be notified for the KCET 2016 Second Extended Round on this Website. Candidates interested in Medical / Dental seats notified may exercise their options in this round.
- A candidate may have option to select Medical / Engineering etc; seat in other boards like AICTE, AIIMS, COMED‐K and KEA etc. In case such candidate wishes to confirm the seat selected from other boards then such candidate who has also been allotted a seat through KEA has to surrender the seat allotted by KEA before commencement of Second Extended Round of seat allotment, failing which it may amount to blocking of seat and Government may initiate both civil and criminal action against such candidates.
- If a candidate decides to surrender the seat, he / she has to surrender the seat only to KEA in writing. Merely not reporting to the selected / allotted college will not be presumed by the candidate that he / she have surrendered the seat to KEA.
- Please read the refund and forfeiture conditions detailed in CET‐2016 brochure carefully.
For More Updates on : KCET 2016 Second Round Counselling Seat Allotment