Karnataka Common Entrance Test Counselling Notification for Filling Vacant Seats in Government Engineering Colleges 2016
KCET 2016 Counselling to Fill Vacant Seats in Government Engineering Colleges has been started. All Students who are aspiring for Admission to B.E. / B.Tech Left over Seats in Government Engineering Colleges in Karnataka through KCET 2016 Counselling are hereby informed that the Karnataka Examination Authority KEA had Decided to Conduct Counselling for Eligible Candidates. Students who were Qualified in KCET 2016 Entrance Test, Attended KCET 2016 Document Verification are Eligible to appear for KCET 2016 Counselling Seats in Govt Colleges. Interested Students can View Instructions for KCET 2016 Government Engineering Colleges Counselling Notice.
State Government of Karnataka and Karnataka Examination Authority has Decided to Fill the Vacant Seats in KCET 2016 Government Engineering Colleges which has been remained unfilled after completion of KCET 2016 Second Extended Round Allotment will be offered to the eligible candidates. Given below are Counselling Instructions for KCET 2016 Government Engineering Colleges Vacant Seats and Counselling Guidelines for KCET 2016 Government Engineering Colleges Vacant Seats.
Karnataka CET 2016 Government Engineering Colleges Vacant Seat :-
Click here to View : KCET 2016 Government Engineering Colleges Vacant Seat Matrix
Important Points Related to KCET 2016 Counselling for Vacant Seats in Government Engineering Colleges :-
Given below are the details of Important Instructions Related to KCET 2016 Counselling for Vacant Seats in Government Engineering Colleges all students who wishes to participate in KCET 2016 Government Vacant Seats Counselling are Requested to Read the Instructions Published Below.
1. The candidates who have got engineering ranks and verified their documents are only eligible to participate. (But the candidates who have selected seat and reported to the college are not eligible)
2. The candidates who have taken seats and cancelled are also eligible to participate.
3. The candidates have to download the KCET 2016 Government Engineering College Application form and submit the filled application form to the Principal of concerned Government engineering colleges.
4. The application form can be downloaded from 06-08-2016 to 09-08-2016 from KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in
5. The last date to submit the filled application in the concerned Government engineering colleges is 10-08-2016.
6. The Principal of the concerned Government engineering college shall submit all the applications to KEA on or before 11-08-2016 before 11.00 am.
7. The KCET 2016 Government Engineering Colleges Seat Allotment Result will be hosted on the KEA Website on 11-08-2016 after 4.00 p.m.
8. The candidates have to pay the fees at the respective allotted colleges and get admitted with all the required original documents on or before 13-08-2016 before 5.30 pm
For More Updates on : KCET 2016 Government Engineering Colleges Counseling & Seat Allotment