Documents Required for KCET 2016 Supplementary Counseling – Documents to be Produced for Verification at KCET 2016 Supplementary Counseling Centers
List of Documents Required for Verification at Karnataka Common Entrance Test Supplementary Helpline Centers 2016 has been Published. All KCET 2016 Supplementary Merit Listed Students has to attend KCET 2016 Supplementary Counselling Certificate Verification at Helpline Center and Verify their Documents in order to Proceed for KCET 2016 Supplementary Round Counselling for Filling Vacant Seats Remained after KCET Second Extended Round Allotment. All Students who are Searching for List of Documents Required for KCET 2016 Supplementary Counselling Certificate Verification are hereby informed that the Karnataka Examination Authority had Published List of Certificates Required for Verification at KCET 2016 Helpline Centers along with KCET 2016 Supplementary Counseling Certificate Verification Process. Interested Students can View KCET 2016 Supplementary Counselling Document Verification Details.
Students who are attending KCET 2016 Supplementary Certificate Verification has to Keep the List of Following Original Documents / Certificates for attending KCET 2016 Certificate Verification. As Per the Details given by KCET Officials Students has to attend for Verification along with Original Certificates and 4 Sets of Attested Photocopies / Xerox Copies of Certificates. After Reaching KCET 2016 Supplementary Counseling Helpline Center Students has to Arrange the Certificates in the Following Sequential Order and Procedure the Certificates at the KCET 2016 Verification Counter in Helpline Center.
Certificates / Documents Required for Verification at KCET Supplementary Counseling Helpline Center :-
Students must Keep Documents in the Following Sequential Order and Produce Certificates at the KCET 2016 Supplementary Round Verification Counter in Helpline Center.
- The final print out of the KCET-2016 Online Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees.
- KCET 2016 Test Admission Ticket
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI
- TWO recent passport size photographs
For Student who are Claiming Seats Under Reserved Categories (If Applicable) :-
- Income Certificate obtained from concerned Tahasildar to claim “Supernumerary Quota” seats.
- Kannada Medium Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO, for the candidates claiming Kannada
Medium reservation benefits.
- Rural Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO and a verification certificate (only for GM
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar, for the
candidates claiming Reservation benefits. (Caste and Income Certificate in Form D in case of Scheduled
Castes and Scheduled Tribes and in Form E in case of Category-I and a Caste Income Certificate in Form F
for other backward classes like 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B, issued by the jurisdictional Tahasildar)
- Candidates claiming Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Reservation (Article 371 (j)) must submit the certificate in
Annexure – A (eligibility certificate – rule 3(3)) issued by the concerned Assistant Commissioner during
- Parents study certificate / Parents Hometown certificate / Parents Domicile certificate / Parents Employment
certificate / Parents Cumulative Record / Parents Marks Card, etc., for the candidates claiming eligibility for
Government seats based on the domicile / study / employment of the parent.
- Duly sworn in Affidavit of the candidate who claims eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga
- IDENTITY CARD issued by the Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner / District Magistrate / Rehabilitation
Commissioner, for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats under Jammu & Kashmiri Migrants
KCET 2016 Supplementary Counseling Certificate Verification Procedure :-
Students who wishes to Complete KCET 2016 Certificate Verification Process Successfully has to Read and Follow the Instructions Prescribed in KCET 2016 Supplementary Counseling Certificate Verification Process.
Schedule for KCET 2016 Supplementary Counseling Document Verification :-
KCET 2016 Supplementary Document Verification for Merit Listed Students starts from : 29th July 2016
Last Date to attend for KCET 2016 Supplementary Counselling Document Verification is : 30th July 2016
For More Updates on : KCET 2016 Helpline Center, Document Verification, Option Entry and Seat Allotment