List of Documents Required at time of JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration
All Students who aspires to Apply for JEE Advanced 2016 Entrance Test has to Register Online for JEE Advanced 2016 Entrance Test. At the time of Registration Students has to upload the Scanned Copies of Various certificates to complete the JEE Advanced 2016 Registration Process. Students who are searching for List of Documents Required for JEE Advanced 2016 registration are hereby informed that the Joint Admission Board and IIT Council has Published the List of Certificates Required for JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration. Interested Students can View List of Documents required for JEE Advanced 2016 Registration.
Given below is a list of certificates whose scanned copies are to be uploaded at the time of JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration . Admissions for Various Seats in IITs will be based on Category and Marks Scored. Total Seats will be divided based on the Category and Allot Seat for Students under that category, so Students who are claiming seat under that category has to Upload their Category Certificate at the Time of JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration.
Documents Required for JEE Advanced 2016 Registration :
Documents Required for All Category Students :
Given below are the Certificate that should be uploaded by every candidate irrelevant of Category
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2015).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
Documents Required for OBC – NCL Category Students :
In Addition to the above mentioned Certificates students who are claiming seat under OBC NCL Category has to Upload OBC-NCL certificate ( FORM-OBC-NCL ) issued on or after June 1, 2015 and conforming to the latest guidelines of the Government of India. Visit www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates of the Central List of State-wise OBCs.
Documents Required for SC / ST Category Students :
In Addition to the above mentioned Certificates students who are claiming seat under SC / ST Category has to Upload Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (FORM-SC/ST).
Documents Required for PwD Category Students :
In Addition to the above mentioned Certificates students who are claiming seat under Physically Handicapped Category has to Upload Disability certificate (FORM-PwD [II/III/IV], which ever is applicable]) issued by a district medical board / competent authority. Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM-DYSLEXIC instead of FORM-PwD.
Documents Required for Defense Service Category Students :
In Addition to the above mentioned Certificates students who are claiming seat under Defence Service Category has to Upload Certificate (FORM-DS) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Documents Required for Students whose Class XII examination Board is outside India :
In Addition to the above mentioned Certificates students who had completed Class XII Seats Out side india has to Upload A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination qualified by the candidates is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
Documents Required for Students who needs Scribe Services :
- The services of a scribe (amanuensis) are available to candidates who are visually impaired, dyslexic, have disability in the upper limbs or have lost fingers / hands thereby preventing them from bubbling the optical response sheet (ORS).
- To avail of this benefit, the candidate should request the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2016, of the respective zonal IIT in the prescribed format (FORM-SCRIBE). The requisition, along with a copy of the PwD certificate ( FORM-PwD [II/III/IV, whichever is applicable]) OR a copy of the certificate of Dyslexic candidate ( FORM-DYSLEXIC ), whichever is applicable, should be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2016. The formats for the request letter and PwD/Dyslexic certificate are given here .
- Zonal IITs will make arrangements, through the Presiding Officer (PO) of the Examination Center, to provide a panel of scribes (amanuenses). Scribes will be students of Class XI from the science stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects. The PwD/dyslexic candidate has to choose a scribe from this panel. The candidates will NOT be allowed to bring their own scribes.
- The candidate will be allowed to meet the scribe one day prior to the examination i.e., on Saturday, 21 May 2016, in the presence of the IIT Representatives (IRs), Presiding Officer (PO) and an Invigilator.
- If it is found that a candidate has used the services of a scribe, and consequently one extra hour, but does not possess the extent of disability that warrants the use of a scribe, he/she will be excluded from the process of evaluation, ranking and admission. If the candidate has already been admitted, his/her admission will be cancelled.