IIST Counselling Dates 2016 – IIST Counselling Schedule 2016 – IIST Counselling Procedure 2016 – IIST B.Tech Admission & Counseling Dates and Counselling Process
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Counselling Dates and Schedule 2016 has been Published. IIST 2016 Merit Listed Students who are aspiring for Admission to B.Tech Engineering Programs in IIST Thiruvananthapuram and searching for IIST 2016 Counselling Dates are hereby informed that the IIST Authorities has Published IIST Counselling Dates 2016 with IIST Counselling Instructions 2016. IIST Merit Listed Students has to attend IIST 2016 Counselling by following the Guidelines Prescribed in IIST Counselling as per the IIST 2016 Counselling Schedule.
IIST 2016 Counselling Details with Dates and Procedure :-
At the Time of IIST 2016 Counselling, the IIST Merit Listed Students has to mark their attendance and fill the IIST 2016 OPTION FORM for their choice of branch of study. Based on the Number of Students Eligible and Seats available. Candidates will be Allotted Seat. Remaining candidates will be allotted a IIST 2016 Wait-List number based on their choice made in the OPTION FORM.
Eligibility for IIST Counselling:
- Citizenship:Candidate has to be an Indian citizen.
- Date of Birth
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC(NCL) categories should be born on or after 1st October 1991, while those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories should be born on or after 1st October 1986.
- Minimum Percentage of Marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC(NCL) categories must have at least 70% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) papers and those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must have at least 60%.
IIST 2016 Counselling Centers and Venue :-
The IIST 2016 Admission and Counselling will be held in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, New Delhi and Kolkata simultaneously on network. During counseling, the candidates will be called in the order of their IIST Ranks. Your eligibility and original documents will be verified and if found OK, you will give your choice(s) of branch in the OPTION FORM, in the order of your preference.
The counselling of IIST Undergraduate Admissions will be conducted at four counselling centres. Given below are IIST Counselling Center Name and IIST Counselling Center Venue
Ahmedabad :- Space Applications Centre, Jodhpur Tekra, Satellite Road, opposite of Bhavnirzar Temple, Ambawadi Vistar P.O., Ahmedabad – 380015.
Bangalore :- ISRO Head Quarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road,Near M.S.Ramiah Hospital, Bangalore – 560 231
New Delhi :- Antariksh Vihar, B5, Dwarka Sector-17, Keshavkunj Chowk, (Opp. Sector-13 Metro Station), New Delhi -110 075
Kolkata :- RRSC (East), ISRO, Plot No.BG2, Action Area 1B, (Opposite to Home Town Shopping Mall), New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata-700 156
IIST 2016 Counselling Dates and Schedules :-
1. IIST 2016 Counselling and Online Registration and choice Filling Starts from : 5th July 2016
2. Facility to Download IIST 2016 Counselling Admit Card for Registered Candidates starts from : 5th July 2016
3. Last Day to Register Online and Fill Choices Online for IIST 2016 Counselling is : 8th July 2016
4. IIST 2016 Counselling for General Category Students at Counselling Center will be on : 9th July 2016
- For First 1600 Rank Holders in OBC NCL Rank List :- Saturday, 9th July 2016 (Saturday), 8:00 A.M.
5. IIST 2016 Counselling for OBC, SC, ST, PD Category Students at Counselling Center will be on : 10th July 2016
- For First 800 Rank Holders in OBC NCL Rank List :- Sunday, 10th July 2016 (Sunday), 8:00 A.M.
- For First 400 Rank Holders in SC Rank List :- Sunday, 10th July 2016 (Sunday), 8:00 A.M.
- For Rank Holders in ST & PD Rank List :- Sunday, 10th July 2016 (Sunday), 8:00 A.M.
6. IIST 2016 Provisional Seat Allotment will be Done on : 13th July 2016
7. Last Date for Reporting for Confirmation of IIST Provisional Allotment is :- 15th July 2016
8. IIST 2016 Schedule for Waiting List Seat Update 1
- IIST First Waiting List Online Allotment : 15th July 2016, 5:00 pm
- Report on : 19th July 2016, before 3:00 pm (at any counseling centre or IIST)
9. IIST 2016 Schedule for Waiting List Seat Update 2
- IIST Second Waiting List Online Allotment : 19thJuly 2016, 5:00 pm
- Report on : 22nd July 2016, before 3:00 pm (at any counseling centre or IIST)
10. IIST 2016 Schedule for Waiting List Seat Update 3
- IIST Third Waiting List Online Allotment : 22th July 2016, 5:00 pm
- Report on : 26th July 2016, 3:00 pm (at any counseling centre or IIST)
11. IIST 2016 Schedule for Waiting List Seat Update 4
- IIST Fourth Waiting list Online Allotment : 26th July 2016, 5:00 pm
- Report/Joining on : 30th July 2016, 9:00 am (at IIST, Thiruvananthapuram only)
12. Date for Joining in IIST is : Saturday, 30th July 2016
13. Classes Commencement at IIST : Monday, 1st August 2016
14. IIST 2016 Spot Admission for Waiting Listed Candidates
- Announcement about the vacant seats(if any) : 1st August 2016 (Monday)
- Tentative date for spot admission: 8th Aug. 2016, at 11:00 a.m (Monday)
Documents to be submitted at the time of IIST 2016 Counselling:
- Original Pass Certificate and Mark list of 10th standard that shows age and marks for the eligibility.
- Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of 12th standard.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be required to produce the original caste/ tribe certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format format attached]. Certificates in any other format will not be accepted.
- The benefit of PD reservation would be given only to those who have at least 40% physical impairment. Such candidates are required to produce original certificate issued by the District Medical Board/Competent Authority.
- The OBC(NCL) candidates seeking the benefits of reservation will be required to produce the original caste certificate issued on or after 1st June, 2015 by a competent authority in the prescribed format [format attached]. Certificates in any other format will not be accepted.
- The OBC(NCL) candidates should produce necessary documents to prove their non-creamy layer status. They must also download “Declaration regarding non-creamy layer status of parents in respect of OBC Candidates” and bring the filled up form duly signed to the venue of counselling.
- Downloaded JEE(Main)ADMIT CARD
- Downloaded copy of your JEE(Main) Rank Sheet
For More Updates on : IIST 2016 Counselling Admit Card, Provisional Allotment, Waiting List