IPU CET 2013 Admit Cards
IPU CET 2013 Admit Cards will be made available to download soon. All the Students who are aspiring to appear for IPU CET 2013 Entrance Test can check IPU CET 2013 Admit Cards .
Given below are some of the Important Points Regarding IPU CET 2013 Admit Cards so all Students who applied Successfully for IPU CET 2013 Admit Cards
IPU CET 2013 Admit Cards :
Click here for : IPU CET 2013 Admit Cards
IPU CET 2013 Admit Cards Important Dates :
1. The IPU CET 2013 Admit Card allotting the Roll Number and Examination Center for the Common Entrance Tests will be dispatched by the University to the candidates by Registered/Speed Post. The University will not be responsible for the delay, non delivery due to incorrect address, loss or damage of the IPU CET 2013 Admit Card during the transit after the same is dispatched by the University.
2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the IPU CET Admit Card 2013.
3. Candidate must preserve the IPU CET 2013 Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling/admission. Request for issue of IPU CET 2013 Duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test (under any circumstances).
4. In case of non receipt of IPU CET 2013 Admit Card, the candidate may download IPU CET 2013 e-admit card from the University Website (www.ipu.ac.in). Such candidates are advised to paste a photograph (same as on the Application Form duly attested by a Gazzeted Offi cer/ Head of the Institute last attended) on the IPU CET 2013 admit card. The candidate should make two copies of the IPU CET 2013 e-admit card. One copy to be retained by the candidate and one copy to be submitted at the examination centre. Such candidates are advised to report to the concerned examination center along with any identity proof, two hours before the commencement of examination. The University observer, Centre Superintendent will attest the IPU CET 2013 e-admit card on the basis of the records provided by the University.
5. No claim of having filled up the IPU CET 2013 Application Form and non-receipt of IPU CET 2013 admit card will be admissible after the test.
6. Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in IPU CET without the Admit Card. The IPU CET 2013 admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verifi cation. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the admit card/center verification record.
If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities (visible mark of identifi cation) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed.
For More Updates on : GGS IPU CET 2013 Admissions