Guidelines for Uploading Photograph and Signature in GATE 2016 Application Form – Instructions for Uploading Photograph and Signature in GATE 2016 Application Form
Requirements and Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Photo and Signature of Students in GATE 2016 Application Form has been Published. All Students who are Eligible to Fill GATE 2016 Application Form are hereby informed that the Uploading of Applicants Photograph and Signature is an important Step in the Completing the GATE 2016 Online Application Process. So Students who are searching for Procedure for Uploading Photo and Signature in GATE 2016 Application Form can check GATE 2016 Photo and Signature Requirements and Instructions for Uploading GATE 2016 Photograph and Signature.
GATE 2016 Application Process has been Converted to Online Mode by the GATE 2016 Organizing Institute, There are Several Steps in GATE 2016 Online Application Process like Registration, Filling Personal Details, Qualifying Exam Details, Contact Details and Photograph & Signature Details will go Online. In Case any one of the Step goes Wrong which results in the Disqualification of GATE 2016 Online Application.
GATE 2016 Photograph and Signature Requirements :
Both Photograph and Signature of the Applicants has to be Uploaded in the GATE 2016 Online Application. If the Photo and Signature did not meet the Specifications required by the Office then there is a possibility of Disqualification of GATE 2016 Application Form. Given below are the Requirements of Photo and Signature for Uploading in GATE 2016 Application Form.
Requirements for Uploading GATE 2016 Photograph :
Given below are the GATE 2016 Photograph Specification :-
- GATE 2016 Applicants photograph must be in color and taken on or after 1 August 2015 in a professional studio. Photographs taken using a mobile phone and other self-composed portraits may result in Rejection of Submitted GATE 2016 Application.
- Background of the photograph must be white or a very light colour.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full-face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. While you may wear spectacles for the photo shoot, if glare cannot be avoided, then remove the spectacles.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm (Width x Height) print.
- Photograph Should be in JPEG Format
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 480 × 640 (0.3 Mega pixel) and Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 240 × 320.
- The photograph must match with your appearance on the day of the GATE 2016 Examination.
Requirements for Uploading GATE 2016 Signature :
Given below are the GATE 2016 Signature Specifications :-
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 2 cm × 7 cm (Height x Width) on an A4 white paper. Sign with black or dark blue ink pen within this box.
- Get the digital image of the rectangular box (with your signature inside) scanned by a professional using a scanner. Crop it to the border of the box.
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 160 × 560.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 80 × 280.
- Photographs of the signatures taken using mobile phone are not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.
For Details on : GATE 2016 Online Application Form Status
For More Updates on : GATE 2016 Online Application Status, Admit Cards and Entrance Test