Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University announces Counselling and Admission details through SOA University Admission Test for 2016
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University conducts Admission Test for admission to various courses every year.For 2016-17 notification was released by SOA University.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online till 2nd April 2016.
Candidates are informed to apply through online with given instructions.Then Admit card will be sent through post or they can download it from website. SAAT 2016 will be held on 7th May 2016 at 72 centres across 50 cities in India.SAAT 2016 will be multiple choice type questions for which correct answers will carry 4 marks and incorrect answers will lead to deduct 1 mark.Result of SAAT 2016 is going to be released tentatively on 20th May 2016. SOA University will release Merit list separately for each course.
Candidates are informed that Counselling schedule and percentage of seat allocation will be released for SAAT 2016 qualified candidates along with rank cards.Counselling for SAAT 2016 qualified candidates shall be held in the university campus / ITER Campus.Allocation of Seats will be purely based on Merit obtained in SAAT 2016.
Candidates are informed that Counselling schedule will be published in website when declaration of result.Verification of Original documents will be done at the time of counselling.university will fill up 15% of seats in professional programmes as per the instruction issued by the UGC (Admission to specified professional programmes 1st Amendment interim regulation, 2003). Remaining seats will be filled up through couselling (SAAT– 2016).
For Lateral Entry courses,university shall fill up 20% of seats in each branch of B.Tech, B.Pharm and BHMCT through counselling over and above the sanctioned strength.
Original Documents to be brought At the time of Counselling and admission:
- Admit card of SAAT-2016
- Rank Card of SAAT–2016
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- +2 Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA / MHM / MTTM)
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA / MHM / MTTM)
- Bank Draft: A fee of ` 30,000/- in the form of a demand draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in Brochure.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate.
Candidates who fails to submit any one of the above mentioned certificate may loose their seat.So,Keep ready all certificates before counselling.
For more details SAAT 2016 Counselling and Admission
For updates visit Admissions 2016