DIT University released notification for admissions for 2017
DIT University invites eligible and interested candidates for admission to B.Tech Programs for 2017.Candidates who are Eligible and are interested are intimated to submit applications before due date and time.Interested candidates may view the details of Admissions of DIT University in this website which were updated by us for your reference.
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions for 2017 in DIt University:
- Candidates must have passed and must obtain atleast 60% marks in X Std & aggregate 65% marks in XII Std and minimum 60% in PCME /PMBE/ PMEComp
- Candidates must have passed and must obtain atleast Minimum 60% marks in X Std & aggregate 60% marks in XII Std and minimum 60% in PCME /PMBE/ PMEComp
For B.Tech collaborative Program:
- Candidates must have passed and must obtain atleast Minimum 60% marks in X Std & aggregate 65% marks in XII Std and minimum 60% in PCME /PMBE/ PMEComp
B.Tech(Lateral Entry)(For Diploma Holders):
- Candidates must have passed and must obtain atleast 60% marks in Diploma/BSc.
- Candidates must have obtained atleast 60% marks in X Std & XII Std and must have passed in Maths (compulsory subject) & qualified in NATA (Avg Score should be more than 80 out of 200)
Candidates who were eligible as per above given must apply before due date and time.Candidates who are interested can click the below link to apply .
Click here to apply for Admissions in DIT University for 2017:
Admission Procedures for Admissions 2017:
For B.Tech, B.Tech Collaborative Program:
- Admissions will be done by Counseling based on merit of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)-2016
- Direct Admission for XII Std Board Toppers – 10% Seats(Aggregate of 4 subjects must be 95% or above in all boards)
- Admissions will also be done by counselling based on merit in XII Std marks in PCME/PMBE/PME Comp
- 10% seats will be reserved for NRI/Sponsored candidates
For B.Tech Lateral Entry Program:
- Admissions will be done by counselling based on merit of Diploma Percenatage.
- Admissions will be done by Counseling based on Merit in XII Marks and NATA Score or JEE (Arch) Aptitude Test Score-2016
Candidates can get the details of Counselling and other details soon.If they have any queries regarding Admissions of 2017, click the following link.
Click here to enquire about Admissions 2017:
Candidates are also informed that 100% tution fee will be waver for XII board toppers and fee waver implies for candidates who got above 70% in XII Std. Fee waver differs for different programs.Also, Scholarship will be available as per guidelines of University. So, candidates must note that if they want better Education in DIT University without fee, they must work hard to get maximum percentage in their XII std and in further years of their choosen program in University.