Document to be Produced at the time of VITEEE 2013 Phase II Counselling
Students who are aspiring to appear for VITEEE 2013 Second Phase Counselling are hereby informed to Produce the Following Documents at the time of VITEEE 2013 Counselling. VIT EEE 2013 Qualified Students who are appearing for VITEEE 2013 Phase II Counselling are hereby informed to Produce Original Documents / Certificates for VITEEE 2013 Counselling Mentioned Below.
Students who were Qualified in VITEEE 2013 Entrance Test can check the List of Document / Certificate that should be submitted at the Time of VITEEE 2013 Counselling.
Document to be Produced at the time of VITEEE 2013 Counselling :
- VITEEE-2013 e-admit Card
- Class X Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- XII Exam hall ticket (Copy)
- Qualifying Examination Marks statements of all attempts
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate (for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) as specified in the Information Brochure under Annexure – III
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST only) as specified in the Information Brochure under Annexure – III
- Demand Draft for 30,000 /- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore (Computerised DD)
- Student Profile filled by the student [link available at our website home page]
- Affidavit by the student & parent [link available at our website home page]
- Recent Passport size colour photos – 6 Nos If you are seeking Hostel admission bring DD (Computerised) for 20,000 /- drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore
- The Tuition and the Hostel Fees have to be paid separately by two different (computerized) Demand Drafts
- Cash payment is not acceptable
- Students are requested to bring the Blood Group ID at the time of Counselling DEMAND DRAFT DETAILS
- Get ready with a computerized Demand draft for 30000/- drawn from any Nationalised Bank in favour of the ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore
For More Updates on : VITEEE 2013 Admissions and Counselling