CSAB SFTI 2016 Seat Allotment Reporting Process – CSAB SFTI 2016 Reporting Procedure for Seat Allotted Candidates
Central Seat Allocation Board Self Financed Technical Institutes Reporting Procedure for Seat Allotted Students 2016 has been Published. JEE Main Merit Listed Students who are aspiring for Admission to B.E. / B.Tech Engineering Programs Offered in 19 Self Financed Technical Institute SFTIs, Registered for CSAB SFTI Counselling 2016, Filled Choices for CSAB SFTIs 2016 Counselling, Locked Choices for CSAB SFTI Counselling 2016, waiting for CSAB SFTI 2016 Seat Allotment Results has to Report at the Seat Allotted Institute in order to get Admission. Central Seat Allocation Board has Uploaded CSAB SFTI 2016 Seat Allocation Result along with Reporting Procedure Interested Students can View and Follow Procedure Reporting at the CSAB SFTI 2016 Seat Allotted Institute.
Students who are Claiming Seat Allotted in Counselling has to Report at the Allotted Institute along with Below Mentioned Documents as per the CSAB 2016 Reporting Scheduled Published. Reporting to the CSAB SFTI 2016 Seat Allotted Institute for Admission and Fee Payment Starts from 30th July 2016 and Last Date for Reporting at the CSAB SFTI 2016 Seat Allotted Institute for Admission and Fee Payment is 10th August 2016.
Reporting Procedure for CSAB SFTI 2016 Seat Allotted Students :-
(a) The seat allotment will be displayed on www.csab.nic.in.Candidates shall download Provisional Seat Allotment Letter online on CSAB portal. CSAB will not send the allotment letter through other mode of communications.
(b) Seats will be allotted to the candidates in order of their choice they have filled during online choice filling, their merit as per their Rank, the category [GEN, OBC-NCL, SC, ST etc.] of the candidate and availability of seats in their respective Institutes/Branch
(c) Candidates, who got a seat, should report to their allotted institute for admission during scheduled time. The minimum eligibility for admission is required to be verified and confirmed by the institute (when seat has been allotted).
(d) Candidate is required to report directly to the allotted institute for verification and admission. He / She is required to pay admission fee (i.e. institute fee/ tuition fee, etc.) as fixed by the state fee structure committee or competent authority.
(e) The admission fee may be deposited by the candidate in the form of DD/Cash/e-challan as notified by the institute. CSAB-SFTI 2016 will not be responsible in any manner for the failure in fee deposit through bank transaction due to any reason. The institute will not charge any fee beyond the notified fee (as notified on CSAB-SFTI 2016 portal) from the candidate.
(f) Candidates who have been offered seats but do not report at the allotted institute within the scheduled period shall stand cancelled.
(g) Classes will start as per the schedules of respective institutes.
Original Documents Required for Reporting at the Allotted Institute :-
Following documents in Original/ Downloaded from CSAB portal must be carried by a candidate, when he/ she reports to the allotted Self-financed Technical Institution
- CSAB SFTI 2016 Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Proof of processing fee payment by e-challan of SBI
- Original Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2016
- One passport size photograph identical to the one pasted on the JEE (Main)-2016 application form.
- Score Card of JEE (Main)-2016 issued by CBSE (downloaded score card is acceptable).
- Photo ID proof issued by central Govt./State Govt./last attended School/12thAdmit card
- Class X marks sheet as proof of date of birth and Name of Candidate.
- Class XII Board Certificate and Marks sheet of qualifying examination with details of Marks and Aggregate percentage of marks for verification in format provided at Annexure – 4 of Business Rule (as on JoSAA website).
- Medical Report in the format as placed at Annexure – 8 of Business Rule (as on JoSAA website)
- Category (SC/ST) certificate, in the format given on JoSAA website (Issued by competent authority)
- Certificate of category of OBC-NLC (central list), if applicable, is to be issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format given on JoSAA website and should clearly mention that the candidate belongs to Non Creamy Layer. The certificate should have been issued based on the parental income in the financial year 2014-15 viz. 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015.
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), if applicable (on JoSAA website). The certificate should be issued from a duly constituted Medical Board. The certificate would be valid for a period of 5 years for those whose disability istemporary. For those who acquired permanent disability, the validity can be shown as permanent. Certificate not issued by a Medical Board or invalid/ expired on the date of reporting shall not be accepted in any case
Along with above original certificates and downloaded documents, candidates are advised to carry following:
- One set of self-attested copies of all the documents listed above. The originals will be returned after verification and self-attested copies will be retained by the SFTI
Source : Reporting Procedure for SFTI 2016 Seat Allotted Candidates