KCET Online Application Forms 2016 – Fill Online Application for KCET 2016 Entrance Exam
Registration for Filling Karnataka Common Entrance Test Online Application form 2016 is available Online. All Students who are aspiring for Admission to all Students who are aspiring for Admission to B.E. / B.Tech Engineering and Other Under Graduate Programs offered in Various Public and Private Engineering, Medical, Dental, Agriculture, Architecture and Pharmacy Colleges in the State of Karnataka through KCET 2016 Entrance Test has to Register Online in order to fill KCET 2016 Application Form. Students who Satisfy KCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria can Register Online to Fill KCET 2016 Online Application Form.
KCET 2016 Online Application Form Registration and Filling Starts from 13th January 2016. Before Filling KCET 2016 Online Application Form Students has to Read the Instructions and Guidelines for Filling KCET 2016 Online application Form and Pay KCET Application Fee Prescribed by Karnataka Examination Authority in order to complete the KCET 2016 Application Process.
KCET 2016 Online Registration :-
Step by Step Procedure for Filling KCET 2016 Online Application Form :-
There are Five Steps in completing KCET 2016 Online Application Processing, they are
- New Candidate Registration
- KCET 2016 Applicant Login
- Filling KCET 2016 Online Application Form
- Uploading Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression
- KCET 2016 Application Fee Payment
- Print / Download KCET 2016 Filled in Application Form
KCET 2016 Online Application Form Filling Step wise :-
Step 1 : New Candidate Registration :-
All Students who aspires to Fill KCET 2016 Online Application Form has to Register by Submitting the Details. For Completing the KCET 2016 Registration Process Students has to Follow the Below Procedure for KCET 2016 Online Registration.
• Log on to KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in
• On the KEA Website Homepage, select / click on the link CET-2016 UG Online Application, the following screen will be opened.
• The candidates are advised to take the Download KCET 2016 Sample Application form printout and familiarize themselves by filling the same in the offline mode before Filling KCET 2016 Online Application Form.
• Select the item New Use, Click Here to Register as shown in the screen.
• The candidate / user will be directed to Candidate Registration Page. The candidates have to enter their name, Date of Birth, Fathers Name, Mothers Name as it is in the SSLC / 10th Standard Marks cards as these items will be carried for further processing.
- Create your own user‐Id (minimum of 6 and maximum of 16 characters).
- Create your own password (minimum of 8 and maximum of 20 characters) with at least 1 alphabet, 1 number and 1 special character (like: !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *) in it.
- Enter Your Details as Per the SSLC / 10th Marks Card
- Select a secret question and answer the same and remember the answer entered. This will be helpful in case if the candidate forgets
- Enter Mobile Number and Email ID Which you use.
Step 2 : KCET 2016 Applicant Login :
All Students who Registered Successfully for KCET 2016, And Aspires to Fill KCET 2016 Online Application Form can use the KCET 2016 Applicant Login Form to Login and Fill the KCET 2016 Application Form Online.
Open the Link : https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/cetonlineapplication/Default.aspx
Students has to Enter User ID, Password and Security Pin Number to Login
Step 3 : Filling KCET 2016 Online Application Form :-
After Successful Login Students will be able to Fill KCET 2016 Online Application Form Details. In This Step Students has to Fill Students Personal Details, Qualifying Exam Details, Previous Year CET Details, KCET 2016 Examination Details and Contact Details of the Applicant.
After entering the details in KCET 2016 Online Application Form, candidates are advised to verify the entries made by them and click on the button Save and Next. On clicking the Save and Next button, the candidate will get a message on the screen that Data updated successfully, click OK to proceed further.
Entering Study Details
After Click on Edit button update and cancel button will be visible
- If wrongly entered or some change is required the user can Edit or Delete by clicking those buttons,
- If the user to delete the particular standard detail he can delete so by clicking the Delete button
- If user Clicks Edit button the user will be directed to a page where he can re‐enter the details and then click the Update Button, Or if updating is not required he can click on the Cancel button to come back to enter the study details.
Step 4 : Uploading Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression :-
- After the entering the Study Details and clicking the “Save and Next” button the User can navigate to the Photo and Sign Upload Tab.
- User must upload candidates Photo, Signature, Left hand thumb Impression and Parents Signature or Left hand thumb impression with the following specifications.
- After selecting the image from Choose File option, the user must click the upload button for the display of images next to Upload button
After Uploading Images Students are Allowed to make the Deceleration. Students must note that once the Deceleration is Complete Students will not be allowed to change Application Form.
Step 5 : KCET 2016 Application Fee Payment :
After Final Submission in the Declaration candidate can Print / Download Challan which is in Triplicate. Students has to Pay the Examination Fee in any one of the State Bank of Mysore, Syndicate Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Axis Bank OR Computerized Post Offices. The Banks / Post Offices will Retain bank Challan and Handover the Student Copy and KEA Copy of the Challan to the applicant.
Students who are Residing Outside India shall Pay Fee in the Form of Demand Draft drawn in the favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority, Payable at Bangalore, The Demand Draft Should be Send to KEA Address by Mentioning KCET 2016 Online Application Number on the Back Side of Demand Draft along with the Copy of Final Print Out of KCET 2016 Application Form.
Step 6 : Print / Download KCET 2016 Filled-in Application Form :
All Students who paid the KCET 2016 Application Fee has to Take the Printed Copy of Filled in KCET 2016 Application. Applied Students can Print / Download KCEET 2016 Filled-in Application Form.
Important Dates to KCET 2016 Online Application Process :-
Publishing KCET 2016 Entrance Test Notification : 12th January 2016
Facility to Fill KCET 2016 Online Application Forms available from : 13th January 2016
Last Date to Fill KCET 2016 Application Form Online is : 12th February 2016
Last Date to Pay KCET 2016 Application Fees in Specified Banks is : 15th February 2016
Facility to Download KCET 2016 Test Admission Tickets Available from : 15th April 2016
Source : User Guide for Filling KCET 2016 Online Application Form