JEE Advanced FAQs 2017 – JEE Adv FAQs 2017 – JEE Advanced Frequently Asked Questions 2017 – JEE Advanced FAQs Based on Recent Quires 2017
Based on the Resent Questions Relevant Answers for JEE Advanced Frequently Asked Questions 2017 has been Published by IIT Madras on 27th Dec 2016. All Students who are aspiring for Admission to B.E. / B.Tech Engineering and B.Arch Architecture Programs in Indian Premier Institutes Like Indian Institutes of Technology IITs and Indian School of Mines ISM through JEE Advanced 2017 Entrance Test and having doubts related to JEE Advanced 2017 Admissions and searching for JEE Advanced 2017 Frequently Asked Questions are hereby informed that the Joint Admission Board and IIT Madras which organizes JEE Advanced 2017 Entrance Exam had Published the Frequently Asked Questions Related to JEE Advanced 2017 Entrance Test.
Student who Registered and who Satisfy the JEE Advanced 2017 Eligibility Criteria and Aspires to check JEE Advanced 2017 Frequently Asked Questions FAQs can check the FAQs for JEE Advanced 2017 Entrance Test. Given Below are the Frequently Asked Questions for JEE Advanced 2017 Entrance Test. Students who are appearing for JEE Advanced 2017 Entrance Test can Check JEE Advanced 2017 FAQs which Includes JEE Advanced 2017 Admissions Related FAQs, JEE Advanced 2017 Entrance Test Related FAQs, JEE Advanced 2017 Application Process Related FAQs and JEE Advanced 2017 Results Related FAQs.
Joint Entrance Examination Main Frequently Asked Questions 2017 :-
1. I have Class XII pass certificate and the marks statement as a separate document. Which document should I upload during the JEE (Advanced) 2017 registration?
Upload the Class XII marks statement.
2. I have appeared in Class XII examination in 2017. Will I be able to register for JEE (Advanced) 2017 without uploading Class XII certificate?
Yes. The candidates who appeared in Class XII examination in 2017 do not have to upload any document with respect to Class XII Examination.
3. Can I get the question paper in Hindi language? / क्या में प्रश्न पत्र हिंदी में प्राप्त कर सकता हूं?
Yes. JEE (Advanced) 2017 offers question papers in two languages: English and Hindi. Candidates have to choose the language option during the JEE (Advanced) 2017 registration. / हाँ, आप हिंदी या अंग्रेजी भाषा के प्रश्न पत्र का चुनाव जे ई ई (ऐ डी वी २०१७) के पंजीकरण के समय क्र सकते हैं ।
4. Can I get question papers in English as well as in Hindi? / क्या में प्रश्न पत्र हिंदी के साथ -साथ अंग्रेजी में भी प्राप्त कर सकता हूं?
Candidates will get only one question paper – either English question paper or Hindi question paper but not both. / आवेदक को सिर्फ एक प्रश्न पत्र मिलेगा – हिंदी में या अंग्रेजी में।
5. Will the question paper be bilingual (both in Hindi and English) ? / क्या में दुभाषीय प्रश्न पत्र (हिंदी और अंग्रेजी में भी) प्राप्त कर सकता हूं?
No. You will get the question papers in only one language (English or Hindi). / नहीं, आपको प्रश्न पत्र सिर्फ एक ही भाषा में मिलेगा – हिंदी में या अंग्रेजी में।
6. Writing Paper-1 and Paper-2 in JEE (Advanced) 2017 compulsory ?
Yes, it is compulsory. If a candidate is absent in one of the papers, then the candidate will be considered as absent from the examination.
7. What is my login id to apply for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
our login is your JEE (Main) roll number. The password is same as that used for JEE(MAIN).
8. Are PIO and OCI card holders eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2017?
Yes. PIO and OCI card holders are eligible. Please refer to the relevant section of Information Brochure for more information.
9. Are PIO and OCI card holders eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2017 without writing JEE (MAIN)?
No. This option is available to foreign candidates only (please refer to the information brochure for foreign candidates).
10. Do I need to enter my mobile number in the application form for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
Yes, you need to have at least one valid mobile number in the application form.
11. How many mobile numbers I can give in the application form for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
You can give up to two mobile numbers.
12. In which step I can upload my certificates in the application form for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
In the Step 2, you upload your certificates.
13. In which step I can pay the registration fee in the application form for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
In step 3, you are required to pay the fee.
14. Can I use credit card to pay the registration fee for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
The registration fee payment is through net banking, debit cards and SBI challan only. No credit card payment is permitted.
15. Is it advisable to fill in the registration form for JEE (Advanced) 2017 on the last date?
The confirmation from the banks comes only once in a day! So earlier submission of your application is recommended.
16. Up to which step can I pay the registration fee without late fee for registering for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
If you complete your step 2 by 2nd May 2017, then you can pay the normal fee. But if you complete the step 2 on 3rd or 4th May, then you have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 500.
17. During JEE (Main) 2017 registration I have declared my category wrongly. Can I correct it during JEE (Advanced) 2017 registration?
No. Category declared during JEE (Main) 2017 registration cannot be changed.
18. I have appeared in JEE (Main) Paper II. Am I eligible for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) without writing JEE (Advanced) 2017?
No. Only the candidates who qualify in JEE (Advanced) 2017 are eligible for AAT 2017. There is no relation between JEE (Main) Paper II and AAT.
19. How can I get reservation benefit under OBC(NCL) category in JEE (Advanced) 2017?
If your parents’ income falls under NON-CREAMY LAYER (NCL) of the other backwards classes (OBC), then you are eligible for the OBC (NCL) quota. If you do not fall under NCL, then do not tick the OBC(NCL) button.
20. I have declared my category as OBC-NCL during JEE (Main) 2017 registration. I do not have a valid NCL certification. Can I upload a certificate issued prior to 01-April -2017?
No. A valid OBC-NCL certificate as per the prescribed format issued on or after 1st April-2017 should be uploaded for getting the benefits of OBC-NCL category.
21. I have OBC-NCL certificate issued in the format specified by a state government. Can I upload this certificate to avail myself of OBC-NCL benefits?
No. The certificate should be in the format specified by the central government as per the prescribed format and the caste should be in the central list of OBCs.
22. I am not able to obtain the OBC(NCL) certificate at the time of registration. What should I do?
If you are not able to obtain the OBC (NCL) certificate in the month of April 2017, you can upload a self-declaration saying that you will do so by 5th of June 2017 (that is, after about one more month).
23. I have declared my category as OBC-NCL during JEE (Main) 2017 registration. But I do not belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL). Can I register for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
Yes, you can register by declaring that you do not belong to OBC(NCL) provided if your JEE (Main) 2017 score is above the general category cut-off. If your JEE (Main) 2017 score is below the general category cut-off you are not eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2017.
24. If I do not submit the OBC(NCL) certificate by 5th June, can I submit it at the time of Reporting?
No, since your declared result is also based on the category. Therefore, if you do not submit the certificate by 5th June 2017, your result will be based on general category.
25. I have accepted a seat through JoSAA 2016. Am I eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
If you have accepted seat in IITs then you are NOT eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2017.
26. I have taken admission in one of the IITs for preparatory course. Am I eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
Yes. You are eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2017 subject to fulfilling other eligibility criteria.
27. I have taken admission into one of the NITs in 2016. Am I eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2017?
Yes. The candidates who have taken admissions in NITs in 2016 are also eligible for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2017, if they satisfy all other eligibility criteria given in the information brochure.
28. I am appearing in class XII exam first time in 2017. If I do not write JEE (ADV) 2017, am I eligible for JEE(ADV) in 2018 and 2019?
As per rules on date, you can appear in 2017 and 2018, but not in 2019.
29. I am a defense service (DS) personnel. Can my child get a seat under DS category?
Not all defense service personnel’ children are eligible for DS category seats. DS category seats are earmarked for children of defense/paramilitary personnel killed or permanently disabled in action during war or peacetime operations.
30. During examination can I modify my answers bubbled on ORS?
No. Since the bubbling on ORS is done using only black ball point pen, candidates cannot modify the answers once bubbled.
31. When should I reach my examination center to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2017?
Try to reach your examination center well in advance. It is best to familiarize yourself with the venue a day before to avoid the unnecessary stress on the day of the exam.
32. If I am absent in one of the papers, will my result be declared ?
You will be considered absent from the examination and will be disqualified to receive the result. It is compulsory for you to appear in both the papers.
33. Am I required to provide finger prints to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2017 ?
Yes, an important part of the pre-exam procedure is taking a fingerprint of your index finger. Remember the same fingerprint is used when you come for the seat acceptance after qualifying in the examination.
34. What care I need to take for providing finger prints to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2017 ?
This is best done if your hands are clean and you have not used any oil/ cream.
35. Is there any dress code to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2017 ?
Do not wear unnecessary things such as rings, chains, bangles, ear-rings or a modern watch. A simple analogue watch is permitted so that you can have the estimate of time.
Source :- JEE Advanced 2017 FAQs
For More Updates on : IIT JEE & IITs , JEE Advanced 2017 Entrance Test, Admissions and Counselling