Mandatory Documents Needed for Filling AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form – Documents to be Kept for Filling AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Online Application Process 2017 has been Started. All Students who are aspiring for Admission to B.E. / B.Tech Engineering, Medical and Agriculture Programs in Public and Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh through AP EAMCET 2017 Entrance Test has Fill AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form Online. Students who are Searching for Details of Documents Required for Filling for AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form are hereby informed that JNTU Kakinada and APSCHE has Uploaded the Details and Documents Required for Filling AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form. Interested Students who wishes to apply for AP EAMCET 2017 Online Test has to Keep Documents Ready for Filling AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Kakinada which organizes AP EAMCET 2017 Entrance Test on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education APSCHE has Uploaded User Guide for filling AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form Online. Students who wishes to Fill AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form can use Step by Step Procedure for Filling AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form Prescribed in AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application User Guide.
Certificates Required to Fill AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Forms :-
The candidates are required to be ready with the following mandatory / optional details to fill in the appropriate
fields and the required information should be collected from the relevant documents before filling the AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (file size less than 30 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose photograph is not available in Intermediate databases)
- Digital Signature of the candidate (file size less than 15 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose Signature is not available in Intermediate databases.)
- Regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear for AP EAMCET-2016 examination.
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
Click here for Details Regarding : AP EAMCET 2017 Engineering, Admissions and Counselling