ECET 2013 Counselling Certificate Verification
ECET 2013 Qualified Students who aspires for admissions to Lateral Entry B.Tech Admissions are hereby informed that admission for University and Private Engineering Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification.
Accordingly the ECET 2013 qualified B.Sc. (Maths) candidates are informed to attend for ECET 2013 certificate verification in any one of the 27 Help Line Centers indicated in Annexure-III as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates listed below
Document to be Verified at the Time of ECET 2013 Counselling :
1. ECET 2013 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
2. Memorandum of Marks.
3. Provisional Degree Certificate.
4. Proof of Date of Birth.
5. Study Certificate from IX to Degree.
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examinations i.e. Degree, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
7. A.P. Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside A.P. from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8. Integrated Community Certificate and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
9. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2013.
10. Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board,
Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
11. The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared SSC or its equivalent. The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 300/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- towards Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee.
For More Updates on : ECET 2013 Admissions and Counselling