Original Documents Required for TNEA 2016 Certificate Verification – Certificates to be Produced at TNEA 2016 Counseling Hall – Certificate Required for Verification at TNEA 2016 Counselling Center
List of Original Certificates Required for Verification at Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission at Counselling Venue has been Published. All TNEA 2016 Merit Listed Students has to attend TNEA 2016 Certificate Verification at TNEA 2016 Counselling Hall and Verify their Documents in order to Proceed for Next Stage in TNEA 2016 Web Counselling. Students who are Searching for List of Documents Required for TNEA 2016 Certificate Verification are hereby informed that the Anna University Admission Department had Published List of Certificates Required for Verification at TNEA 2016 Counselling Centers along with TNEA 2016 Certificate Verification Process. Interested Students can View TNEA 2016 Counselling Document Verification Details.
Students who are attending TNEA 2016 Certificate Verification has to Keep the List of Following Original Documents / Certificates for attending TNEA 2016 Certificate Verification. As Per the Details given by TNEA Officials Students has to attend for Verification along with Original Certificates and 4 Sets of Attested Photocopies / Xerox Copies of Certificates. After Reaching TNEA 2016 Counselling Center on Scheduled Date has to Pay the Counselling Fee / Initial Deposit and Arrange the Certificates in the Following Sequential Order and Procedure the Certificates at the TNEA 2016 Verification Counter in Helpline Center.
List of Certificates Required for Verification at TNEA 2016 Counselling Hall :-
- initial deposit of Rs 5,000 (Rs 1,000 in the case of ST / SC / SCA candidates belonging to Tamilnadu) either by cash or demand draft drawn in favour of The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, Anna University, payable at Chennai
- H.Se. / Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet(s)
- 10th Class / X Std. Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate of School (last studied)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST / SC / SCA / MBC & DNC / BC / BCM candidates (either Permanent card or electronic form 1 digitally signed e-certificate)
- ID card and Discharge certificate (for Ex-Servicemen quota)
- Nativity Certificate (for Tamil Nadu candidates who have not studied in Tamilnadu for the last five years or anyone
of VIII, IX, X, XI & XII std.) (in electronic form 1 digitally signed e-certificate 1 prescribed format)
- First Graduate Certificate & Joint Declaration (if applicable) in electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate / prescribed formal.
- Special Reservation Certificate (whichever if applicable)
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee Certificate
- Identification from Head Quarters Tahsildar
- Those who have not registered in the refugee camp, they should submit passport and visa along with letter registered with Police Station (if applicable).