Important Instructions for EAMCET 2014 Entrance Test
Students who are aspiring for Admissions to B.Tech Engineering Programs in Public and Private Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh are hereby informed that EAMCET 2014 Authorities has Published some Important Points for EAMCET 2014 Entrance Test.
Given below are some Instructions for EAMCET 2014 Entrance Test. Students who aspires for Admission to Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Programs in Colleges in Andhra Pradesh Through EAMCET 2014 Entrance Test can check Important Instructions for EAMCET 2014 Entrance Test.
Important Guidelines / Instructions for EAMCET 2014 :
1) The Candidates who wish to apply for EAMCET 2014 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in the EAMCET 2014 Online Application Form. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) The Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button while Filling EAMCET 2014 Online Application Forms .
3) After submission of EAMCE 2014 Online Application Form , if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to contact the office of CONVENER, EAMCET 2014 or any nearest EAMCET 2014 Regional Centers with the documentary proof. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE EAMCET 2014 Online Application Form Carefully.
4) To fill the required details in EAMCET 2014 Online Application Forms the following documents may be referred:
||DOCUMENT TO BE REFERRED
||AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva Transaction Id. (if payment is being made through AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva ) Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit/Debit card
||Receipt form from AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva Credit Card / Debit Card
||Qualifying Examination appeared or passed, Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent
||Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or both (E&AM)
||Eligibility Criteria in the EAMCET website
||Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate
||SSC or Equivalent Certificate
||Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority
||Income of Parents (Income upto Rs.1.00 lakh (or) up to Rs.2.00 Lakhs (or) more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs
||The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority
||Study certificates from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent
||Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.)
||The latest Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority
||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)
||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority
||Aadhaar Card details
5) Other Information required for filling EAMCET 2014 Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (file size less than 30 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose photograph is not available in Intermediate databases)
- Digital Signature of the candidate (file size less than 15 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose Signature is not available in Intermediate databases.)
- Regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear for EAMCET-2014 examination.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied – Municipality / Corporation OR Rural area in SSC and Intermediate.
6) It is advised to visit your allotted EAMCET 2014 Examination Center well before so that you can take EAMCET 2014 Examination tension-free.
7) THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAM EVEN IF LATE BY 1 MINUTE.
8) The candidate has to use Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle in EAMCET 2014 OMR Answer Sheet during the EAMCET exam. Answers marked with PENCIL would not be evaluated. Hence, candidates are required to bring a good Blue / Black Ball Point Pen.
* NOTE: For items 5(a) and 5(b), please don’t paste Photograph and Signature on another paper and scan. Instead scan the photograph and Signature as separate files.
9) The candidate has to submit the EAMCET 2014 Filled in Online Application to the Invigilator in the EAMCET 2014 Examination Hall on the day of the EAMCET 2014 Entrance Exam. Also, affix a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom – Left side) on the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied.
10) The candidate belonging to SC / ST category has to submit the attested photocopy of the “CASTE CERTIFICATE” along with the EAMCET 2014 Online Application Form to the Invigilator on the day of the EAMCET 2014 Entrance Exam in the EAMCET 2014 Examination Hall.
11) Candidate has to select ONLY ONE HELP LINE CENTRE (HLC) of his/her choice for EAMCET 2014 Certificate Verification and EAMCET 2014 Online Option Entry at the time of EAMCET 2014 counseling after declaration of EAMCET 2014 Results for admission into professional courses. Refer EAMCET 2014 Instruction Booklet for details of EAMCET 2014 Help line Centers.
Important Instructions for EAMCET 2014