TS EAMCET Option Exercising Procedure 2015 – TS EAMCET Online Choice Filling Procedure
TS EAMCET 2015 Option Filling & Locking for Web Counseling has been Started on 8th July 2015. TS EAMCET 2015 Qualified Students attended TS EAMCET 2015 Document Verification at the TS EAMCET 2015 Helpline Center and Waiting to Exercise Options for TS EAMCET 2015 Web Counseling are hereby informed that Telangana State Council for Higher Education TSCHE and JNTU Hyderabad which Organizes TS EAMCET 2015 Online Counselling has enabled the TS EAMCET 2015 Qualified Students to Register and Exercise Options for TS EAMCET 2015 Online Counselling.
TS EAMCET 2015 Online Option Exercising Portal will be available from 8th July 2015 and Last Date for Availability of TS EAMCET 2015 Online Option Exercising Portal is : 11th July 2015. Students has to Follow the Below Procedure to Complete TS EAMCET Option Entry Process for Web Counselling.
TS EAMCET 2015 Online Option Exercising :
Click here for : TS EAMCET 2015 Online Option Exercising
Step by Step Procedure for Completing TS EAMCET 2015 Online Option Entry Procedure :
There are Four Steps involved in TS EAMCET Option Exercising for Web Counselling , they are
- STEP 1: Entering the URL through internet
- STEP 2: Generation of Password
- STEP 3: Option Entry
- STEP 4: Logout
STEP 1: Entering the URL through internet :
- Open Internet Explorer Browser.
- Make sure that the computer which you are using contains windows 7 operating system Internet Explorer Version 9.0 or above. It is possible to enter options only from such systems having above versions. It is not possible to enter options on Net scape navigator, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
- Please enter URL or Website address: https://tseamcet.nic.in or as indicated in the notification.
- You will find home page as shown below containing the links regarding the information such as counseling procedure, list of courses, list of help line centers, college profile, etc..
STEP 2: Generation of Password :
Click on Candidates Registration to generate the password. Enter the details Registration Number, Hall Ticket number , Rank, Date of birth [DD/MM/YYYY format] as printed on your Receipt of Certificate given to you after Certificate Verification
- Click on Generate Password button. The following screen appears.
- In the Password box enter the password (having a minimum of 8 characters length and maximum of 10 with at least one Numeral/Character for example TSEAMCET12, krish123, @#34BxMz56, 98765432H etc.)
- Re-enter the same password at Re-enter password box.
- Enter the mobile number that was provided at the time of certificate verification. In case you forget the password mobile number is compulsory to communicate the changed password.
- Click on Save Password to save the password.
- Click on Log Out. With this candidates registration is completed and you will come back to Home page.
Note : You can change your password as well as reset the password (in case forgotten) through Candidates login as explained in the following step.
STEP 3: Option Entry
Students are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without preparatory work in the manual option form at home, as you may commit mistakes.
After completing the candidates registration and generation of password, click on Candidates Login for exercising the options. The following screen appears. Login ID is a secret number that will be communicated to your registered mobile by SMS well in advance of your option entry. In case you have not received your login ID or have forgotten it, you are advised to send an SMS from your registered mobile to 9731979899 in the format TSEAMCET<space>01<space>hallticket number after generating your password as explained in previous step. Example: TSEAMCET 01 43632401
To enter your option entry screen, enter in Login ID[communicated to your registered mobile by SMS],Hall Ticket No.,Password and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) and click on Sign In. The following screen appears
To make your options more secure, a One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile as soon as you entered this page after candidates login. Enter the OTP in the text box provided. Read the Declaration and click on Check Box √ to confirm the same. Click on Click here for option entry. Click on Help Screen will display the screen providing explanation about different Menu items present in the option entry form
In case you need any explanation about different Menu items of the Option Entry form click on Help Screen. Read the explanation about various menu items, and then click the button Click here to Enter Options, it displays the screen with various districts along with check boxes.
If for certain technical reasons if a message appears Error in sending OTP to your mobile above the OTP entry box OR if OTP has been sent to your mobile but is not delivered, wait for 5 minutes and click on CLICK HERE to get a new OTP to your mobile
- Select one or more districts to display the Colleges in those districts.
- Click on Display Option Entry form displays the screen for exercising the options
- In the Screen different colours are used for display of University Colleges, Girl Colleges, and Minority institutions etc
- Enter your EAMCET Hall ticket No. in the box provided.
- By looking at already filled manual option form, enter the option numbers in the Boxes on the Screen against the College and course in which you are interested to join as shown above. WHILE FILLING THE OPTION FORM „Click on Save Options‟ AT REGULAR INTERVALS.
- Click on View and Print button helps you to see the saved options and take a print out of the same.
STEP 4: Logout :
AFTER COMPLETION OF Option entry click on Logout, IT DISPLAYS AN ALERT MESSAGE WITH three BUTTONS Save and Logout, Confirm Logout and Cancel Logout.
Click on Cancel Logout retains the Options Entry Form for entry of some more options.
Click on Save & Logout button will save the options exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised.
Click on Confirm Logout button will directly display the details of the options saved up to that instant.
You are informed that, you can add, modify or delete the options any number of times within in stipulated time by repeating the above mentioned four steps. The options recorded in the server on the last day will be frozen. If you wish to change the frozen options once again, approach any one of help line centers on any one of the dates mentioned to modify your frozen options. This is the final opportunity and after this no further changes can be done. The Options recorded in the server on the last day will be taken for allotment of seats. You can take a printout of the options exercised.
After the option entry and Logout from the Option entry form, close the browser
Important Dates for TS EAMCET 2015 Online Option Exercising :
TS EAMCET 2015 Online Option Entry for Students between 1 and 45,000 Rank Starts from : 8th July 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 Online Option Entry for Students between 1 and 45,000 Rank Ends on : 9th July 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 Online Option Entry for Students between 45,001 and Last Rank Starts from : 10th July 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 Online Option Entry for Students between 45,001 and Last Rank Ends on : 11th July 2015
Facility to Edit / Change TS EAMCET 2015 Locked Options will be available on : 12th July 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 Seat Allotment Results to be Released on : 15th July 2015