BIT Mesra Admission Notification 2016- Admission to BC-I,BC-II Jarkhand candidates for B.E and B.Arch Programmes
BIT Mesra which is a prestigious institution invites applications from Eligible and interested BC-I and BC-II candidates for admission to B.E and B.Arch Programmes. Candidates must note that BC-I,BC-II Jarkhand candidates are only eligible for admission.BIT Mesra informs that 52 seats were vacant for B.E program and 3 seats for B.Arch Program. Candidates who are interested can have the details of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Candidates must be born on or after 1st October 1991(SC/ST/PWD candidates age is relaxed by 5 years and SC/ST PWD candidates may born on or after 1st October 1986)
- Candidates must have passed Qualifying examination of class XII or it’s equivalent.
- Candidates must have the following subject combinations:
- For B.E: Candidates must possess 5 subjects in which 1 is language,2nd and 3rd must be Physics and Mathematics, 4th must be Any one of (Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subject)and 5th may be any other subject.Candidates must possess at least 45%marks in aggregate.40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- For B.Arch:Candidates must possess A total of five subjects in which Mathematics is compulsory with atleast 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must appear for JEE Main 2016 and must have attained following CRL:
|Course||Category||Ranges of AIR in JEE (Main) 2016|
|B.E.||BC-I / BC-II||Common Rank List -CRL Rank – upto 100000|
|B.Arch||BC-I / BC-II||Common Rank List -CRL Rank – upto 20000|
Candidates who meets above eligibility criteria and are interested to join in BIT Mesra are informed to apply through Online till 17th July 2016.Candidates must apply through online only. They must fill and verify their details entered in application form before submitting.Then they have to take print out of filled Online application form for further process of admissions.Candidates must Pay application fee of Rs.2,500 through State Bank Collect – net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period.Candidates are informed to submit separate application forms if they want to apply for both the programs and must pay additional application fee.
Click here to apply through Online for Admission to B.E and B.Arch programs at BIT Mesra for 2016:
Candidates are informed that Merit list will be prepared using Rank list of JEE Main 2016 and will be published on 18th July 2016.Candidates mentioned in Merit list are intimated to appear for counselling cum admission on 21st July 2016 at LH1, BIT Mesra, Ranchi – 835215 by 9.00 am with all necessary documents in Original and Photo copies.
List of Necessary documents to be produced at the time of Counselling cum Admission:
- A print-out of the duly completed online form (original copy)
- Payment receipt towards application fee of Rs.2,500/- (non-refundable)
- Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2016
- Score Card of JEE (Main) 2016
- Pass certificate of Class 10 (for age proof)
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12/ Intermediate or equivalent
- Pass Certificate of Class 12 / equivalent examination
- BC Certificate issued by a competent authority, and countersigned by an officer not below the rank of S.D.O. of the State of Jharkhand and should be issued on of after 1 st April 2015 .
- Certificate from Principal of School / College from where candidate has passed qualifying examination.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card and College ID are acceptable).
- Two passport size photograph, as uploaded in the application form
- Requisite Demand Draft of Rs.1,28,000 for admission to B.E. programme and Rs. 1,35,000 for admission to B.Arch programme.
candidates must note that they must have passed their Class 12 / equivalent from State of Jharkhand and should be BC-I/ BC-II category of Jharkhand State only. Candidates must note that they must provide valid e-mail address and other details to get information about admissions.Candidates are informed that classes will commence from 27th July 2016.