BITSAT 2017 Entrance Test Pattern (Format)
BITSAT Entrance Examination Pattern 2017 – BITSAT Entrance Exam Pattern 2017 – BITSAT Online Test Pattern 2017 – BITSAT Admission Test Pattern 2017 – BITSAT Computer Based Test Mode 2017 – BITSAT Entrance Test Format 2017
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test Pattern 2017 has been Published. All Student who are aspiring for Admission to B.E. / B.Tech Engineering Programs Offered in Birla Institutes of Technology and Sciences BITS Located at BITS Pilani Pilani Campus, BITS Pilani Goa Campus, BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus and BITS Pilani Dubai Campus through BITSAT 2017 Entrance Exam and Searching for BITSAT Test Pattern 2017 are hereby informed that the BITS Admission Board had Published BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern. So Students who are wishes to apply for BITSAT 2017 Entrance Test and searching for BITSAT 2017 Entrance Exam Pattern can check Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test Mode, Pattern and Format 2017.
BITS Admission Test 2017 is an All India Entrance Exam Conducted Online at Various Locations All Over India. Several Students are Searching for Pattern of BITSAT 2017 Entrance Examination which will be helpful for Students in Preparing well for BITSAT 2017 Entrance Examination. By knowing the BITSAT Exam pattern, the candidates will be able to know the Details of Sections of BITSAT 2017 Entrance Test, Subjects Considered for BITSAT Test, Type of Questions Asked in BITSAT 2017 Entrance Test, Number of Questions Asked in BITSAT Entrance Test, Time of Exam, Mode. So Students who are Preparing to crack BITSAT 2017 Entrance Test can check the Pattern of BITSAT 2017 Question Paper so that students can have an idea about the Type of Question asked in BITSAT 2017 Entrance Test and Pattern of BITSAT 2017 Question Paper.
Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test & Paper Pattern 2017 :-
Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test Pattern 2017 :-
1. BITSAT 2017 Admission Test will be held in Online Mode Only, There are no other Modes for appearing for BITSAT 2017 Entrance Test
2. BITSAT 2017 Online Test Duration is 3 Hours
3. BITSAT2017 Online Entrance Examination will be held in Four Parts
- BITSAT Part I – Physics Test
- BITSAT Part II – Chemistry Test
- BITSAT Part III – English & Reasoning Test
- BITSAT Part IV – Mathematics / Biology Test
4. All Questions Asked in BITSAT 2017 Admission Test will be asked in English Only.
Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test Question Paper Pattern 2017 :-
1. All Questions Asked in BITSAT 2017 Admission Test are Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
2. Each Questions Consists of 4 Options Among them one is Correct Answer. Each Correct Answers will be awarded with 3 Marks
3. For Every Wrong Answer One Mark will be Deducted from the Score as Penalty.
4. No Marks are awarded for Questions Not Attempted
5. Total Number of Questions in BITSAT 2017 Admission Test is 150. given below are the BITSAT 2017 Test Subject wise Questions asked
- BITSAT 2017 Physics Test Questions : 40 Questions
- BITSAT 2017 Chemistry Test Questions : 40 Questions
- BITSAT 2017 English Proficiency Test Questions : 15 Questions
- BITSAT 2017 Logical Reasoning Test Questions : 10 Questions
- BITSAT 2017 Mathematics / Biology Test Questions : 45 Questions
6. The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers among the 150 questions.
7. If a candidate answers all the 150 questions (without skipping any question), the candidate will have an option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left. These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology only; four questions from each part. Further, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he/she cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier answered 150 questions.
Source :- BITSAT 2017 Examination Pattern