Clarification on Requirement of AADHAAR Card for JEE Main 2017 Applicants
JEE Main 2017 AADHAAR Number Must for Filling Application Form – AADHAAR Card is Needed for Filling JEE Main 2017 Application Form – AADHAAR is Mandatory to Apply Online for JEE Main 2017 Entrance Examination
Public Notice Regarding Clarification on AADHAAR Card Mandatory for Filling JEE Main 2017 Application Form has been Published. All Students who are aspiring for Admission to B.E. / B.Tech Engineering Programs in Indian Premier Institutes like IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFIs through JEE Main Entrance Exam are hereby informed that the Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE which Organizes JEE Main 2017 Entrance Test had Made Aadhaar Card Mandatory for Students who had wishes to apply for JEE Main 2017 Entrance Exam Students who did not have Aadhaar Card / Had Aadhaar card with Mistakes aare hereby informed that the CBSE Board has Uploaded a Notification Regarding Requirement of Aadhaar Card for JEE Main Application Form Filling and Also Uploaded List of Facilitation Centers for Aadhaar Cards Enrollment. Interested Students can View Notification on Aadhar Card Requirement for of JEE Main 2017 Online Application Form Filling.
Central Board of Secondary Education had Released a Public Noptice in Leading News Papers on 22nd November 2016 on behalf of Government of India and Ministry of Human Resource Development MHRD regarding the Provision of Aadhaar Card for Filling JEE Main 2017 Online Application Form. given below are the Details and Clarification given by the CBSE Board for Students. Interested Students can Read the Clarifications Regarding Introducing Aadhaar for Filling JEE Main 2017 Application Form.
Requirement of Aadhaar for the Applicants of JEE (Main) 2017 :-
1. CBSE Introduced this System so that the JEE Main 2017 Applicants Details will results in Accuracy which will also help in ascertaining identities of the applicants at the JEE Main Examination centres in a convenient and hassle free manner. Aadhaar obviates the need for producing multiple documents to prove ones identity.
2. The provisions of the Aadhaar Act and Regulations under the Act have come into effect from 14th September, 2016 and notifications to this effect have been published in the Official Gazette. Section 57 of the Aadhaar Act 2016 permits the use of Aadhaar number for establishing the identity of an individual for any purpose pursua nt to any law or any contract to this effect, Accordingly, CBSE has decided to use Aadhaar for the applicants of JEE (Main)2017, and hereby notifies the following:
- Applicants who are in possession of Aadhaar, shall enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender in online application for JEE (Main) 2017 for the purpose of his/her identity and authentication thereof.
- Applicants not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrolment center (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
- In order to facilitiate such applicants who are not having Aadhaar, the CBSE has specially set up facilitation centres in each city of examination for the purpose of Aadhaar enrolment. The applicants can approach such facilitation centres who will not charge any amount from any applicant for Aadhaar enrolment. The list of the facilitation centre is available on www.jeemain.nic.in. These applicants who have enrolled for Aadhaar and have not received Aadhaar should enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip at the time of filling online
application form for JEE(Main) 2017.
- In case Aadhaar enrolment facility is not available at the facilitation centres, the applicants should submit a request for Aadhaar enrolment. The facilitation centre will issue a registration number to such applicants. This registration number should be entered by the applicants at the time of filling online application form for JEE(Main) 2017
3. A Circular to all CBSE affiliated schools is being issued for the awareness of applicants regarding the requirement of Aadhaar to apply for JEE (Main) 2017.
4. The above provisions shall be applicable in all states except J&K, Assam & Meghalaya.
5. The applicants who have passed or appearing in Class XII examination from the states of J&K, Assam & Meghalaya need to enter the passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only.