Code of Conduct for GATE 2016 Entrance Exam
Rules and Regulation at GATE 2016 Entrance Test Center – Instructions for GATE 2016 Applicants Before Starting Exam
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam Rules, Regulations and Instructions for appearing for GATE 2016 Exam has been Published. All Students who are aspiring for Admission to M.Tech and Doctoral Programs in Indian Premier Institutes through GATE 2016 Entrance Test which is to be held from 30th January 2016 are hereby informed that the Indian Institute of Sciences Bangalore which organizes GATE 2016 Entrance Test has Published Notice on Code of Conduct for GATE 2016 Entrance Exam. Interested Students can check Guidelines for Students who are appearing for GATE 2016 Entrance Exam.
GATE 2016 Entrance Test Starts from 30th Jan 2016 and GATE 2016 Entrance Test ends on 7th Feb 2016. so Students who Opted for GATE 2016 Entrance Test are Requested to read and Follow below Instructions in order to Enter into GATE 2016 Entrance Examination Center. All GATE 2016 Applicants who are appearing for the GATE 2016 Examination in Schedule time are required to comply with the following Rules and Regulations.
Rules and Regulations for Students appearing for GATE 2016 Entrance Exam :-
- Students who are appearing for GATE 2016 Entrance Examination must carry GATE 2016 Admit Card and original valid photo-identity proof (Driving license, Passport , PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, College ID, Employee identification card, a notarized affidavit which contains the candidate Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.) to the GATE 2016 Examination hall.
- Scribble pads will be provided to the candidates in the GATE 2016 Examination hall by the invigilators for rough work. Before using such a pad, a candidate is required to write his/her name and GATE 2016 Registration number on the Scribble pad.
- Students must not carry mobile phone (even in the switched-off mode) or any other electronic device that can be used for communication inside the GATE 2016 Examination hall. If Students found any such gadgets may lead to disqualification.
- Carrying of printed or hand-written textual material, inside the GATE 2016 Examination hall is strictly prohibited, So Dont Keep any Printed / Written Materials along with applicants
- All forms of communication among the candidates inside the GATE 2016 examination hall are strictly prohibited.
- Candidates should not tamper with the computer and the related hardware provided in the GATE 2016 Examination hall.
- Candidates found to have tampered with these wilfully, may have their candidature cancelled. In addition, appropriate legal action may be initiated against such candidates.
- Any candidate found violating the code of conduct mentioned above or any other means not in line with the code and ethics of the GATE examination may have his/her candidature cancelled. Examination of such a candidate may not be evaluated, even if he/she is allowed to complete the examination. In addition, appropriate legal action may be initiated against all such candidates.
GATE 2016 Important Dates and Schedules :-
GATE 2016 Entrance Exam to be held at Various Centers from : 30.1.2016 to 7.2.2016
GATE 2016 Answer Keys to be Published Soon after Exam : from 30.01.2016 to 07.02.2016
GATE 2016 Online Entrance Test Results to be Published on : 19.03.2016
Facility to Download GATE 2016 Score Cards will be available from : 27.03.2016
Late Date to Print and Download GATE 2016 Score Cards is : 29.03.2016
Facility to get GATE 2016 Score Card after 29.3.2016 with Late Fee of Rs 500 will be available till : 31.12.2016
For More Updates on : GATE 2016 Admit Cards, Score Cards and Counseling