Step By Step Procedure for Filling KCET 2015 Application Form
Step By Step Procedure for Filling KCET 2015 Online Application Form
All Students who are aspiring for Admission to B.Tech Engineering Programs in Public and Private Engineering Colleges in Karnataka through KCET 2015 Entrance Test are hereby informed that the KCET 2015 Online Application Forms will be available from 30th March 2015. All Students who are aspiring to fill KCET 2015 Application Form can use the KCET 2015 Online Application Portal to Fill KCET 2015 Online Application Form.
Students who aspires to fill Karnataka CET 2015 Online Application Form are Requested to Read the Guidelines / Instructions for Filling KCET 2015 Application Form and Step by Step Procedure for Filling KCET 2015 Application Form.
Edit / Correct Mistakes in KCET 2015 Online Application Form (6th March 2015)
Step By Step Procedure for Filling KCET 2015 Application Form :
Steps Involved in Filling KCET 2015 Online Application Form
- Candidate Registration
- Applicant Login
- Filling KCET 2015 Online Application Form
- Uploading Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression
- KCET 2015 Application Fee Payment
- Print / Download KCET 2015 Filled in Application Form
Candidate Registration :
All Students who aspires to Fill KCET 2015 Online Application Form has to Register by Submitting the Details. For Completing the KCET 2015 Registration Process Students has to Follow the Below Procedure for KCET 2015 Online Registration.
• Log on to KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in
• On the KEA Website Homepage, select / click on the link CET-2015 UG Online Application, the following screen will be opened.
• The candidates are advised to take the Download KCET 2015 Sample Application form printout and familiarize themselves by filling the same in the offline mode before Filling KCET 2015 Online Application Form.
• Select the item New Use, Click Here to Register as shown in the screen.
• The candidate / user will be directed to Candidate Registration Page. The candidates have to enter their name, Date of Birth, Fathers Name, Mothers Name as it is in the SSLC / 10th Standard Marks cards as these items will be carried for further processing.
- Create your own user‐Id (minimum of 6 and maximum of 16 characters).
- Create your own password (minimum of 8 and maximum of 20 characters) with at least 1 alphabet, 1 number and 1 special character (like: !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *) in it.
- Enter Your Details as Per the SSLC / 10th Marks Card
- Select a secret question and answer the same and remember the answer entered. This will be helpful in case if the candidate forgets
- Enter Mobile Number and Email ID Which you use.
Applicant Login :
All Students who Registered Successfully for KCET 2015, And Aspires to Fill KCET 2015 Online Application Form can use the KCET 2015 Applicant Login Form to Login and Fill the KCET 2015 Application Form Online.
Open the Link : https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/cetonlineapplication/Default.aspx
Students has to Enter User ID, Password and Security Pin Number to Login
Filling KCET 2015 Online Application Form :
After Successful Login Students will be able to Fill KCET 2015 Online Application Form Details. In This Step Students has to Fill Students Personal Details, Qualifying Exam Details, Previous Year CET Details, KCET 2015 Examination Details and Contact Details of the Applicant.
After entering the details in KCET 2015 Online Application Form, candidates are advised to verify the entries made by them and click on the button Save and Next. On clicking the Save and Next button, the candidate will get a message on the screen that Data updated successfully, click OK to proceed further.
Entering Study Details
After Click on Edit button update and cancel button will be visible
- If wrongly entered or some change is required the user can Edit or Delete by clicking those buttons,
- If the user to delete the particular standard detail he can delete so by clicking the Delete button
- If user Clicks Edit button the user will be directed to a page where he can re‐enter the details and then click the Update Button, Or if updating is not required he can click on the Cancel button to come back to enter the study details.
Uploading Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression :
- After the entering the Study Details and clicking the “Save and Next” button the User can navigate to the Photo and Sign Upload Tab.
- User must upload candidate’s Photo, Signature, Left hand thumb Impression and Parent’s Signature or Left hand thumb impression with the following specifications.
- After selecting the image from Choose File option, the user must click the upload button for the display of images next to Upload button
After Uploading Images Students are Allowed to make the Deceleration. Students must note that once the Deceleration is Complete Students will not be allowed to change Application Form.
KCET 2015 Application Fee Payment :
After Final Submission in the Declaration candidate can Print / Download Challan which is in Triplicate. Students has to Pay the Examination Fee in any one of the State Bank of Mysore, Syndicate Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Axis Bank OR Computerized Post Offices. The Banks / Post Offices will Retain bank Challan and Handover the Student Copy and KEA Copy of the Challan to the applicant.
Students who are Residing Outside India shall Pay Fee in the Form of Demand Draft drawn in the favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority, Payable at Bangalore, The Demand Draft Should be Send to KEA Address by Mentioning KCET 2015 Online Application Number on the Back Side of Demand Draft along with the Copy of Final Print Out of KCET 2015 Application Form.
Print / Download KCET 2015 Filled-in Application Form :
All Students who paid the KCET 2015 Application Fee has to Take the Printed Copy of Filled in KCET 2015 Application. Applied Students can Print / Download KCEET 2015 Filled-in Application Form.