VITEEE 2013 Admit Cards
VITEEE 2013 Admit Cards Status @ http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/viteee2013/Card_Status.asp
VITEEE 2013 Admit Cards are made available for the Students. all Students who applied for VITEEE 2013 Online Computer Based Exam can Print / Download VITEEE 2013 Admit Cards. Students are Requested the read the Below instructions before Printing their VITEEE 2013 Admit Cards.
VITEEE 2013 Admit Cards Status :
Click here for : VITEEE 2013 E- Admit Card Status
- The VITEEE 2013 e-Admit card will be generated once the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the VITEEE 2013 Online Test Booking System
- The VITE EEE 2013 e-Admit card will be auto generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date.
- The VITEEE 2013 e-Admit card will indicate the VITEEE 2013 e-Admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test center, test date & time selected by the candidate. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of VIT University immediately
- The VITEEE 2013 Admit card will be made available for candidates on www.vit.ac.in. Candidate should provide the VITEEE 2013 application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e-admit card
- Candidates must provide valid email ID in the application form. The e-Admit card will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
- Candidate should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the e-Admit card.
- Candidate should take a print out of the e-Admit card using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print out.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid e-Admit card.
- The candidates must not mutilate the e-Admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated & received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-Admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of Counselling / admission.
- Candidate should report to the selected test center with
- e-Admit card
- Photocopy of the application form and
- Any one of the following for photo identification
- 1. Passport
- 2. Driving License
- 3. Voter ID card
- 4. IT Pan card
- 5. School or college Photo ID card
- 6. Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo.
Source : VITEEE 2013 Admit Cards
For More Updates on : VITEEE 2013 Entrance Test / Admissions