Engineering
RSS
Home > AIEEE, Engineering Colleges & Universities, JEE, JEE Advanced, JEE Main, News > How to correct Mistakes in JEE Main 2013 Application (FAQs)

How to correct Mistakes in JEE Main 2013 Application (FAQs)

November 23rd, 2012 Leave a comment Go to comments

Mistakes in JEE Main 2013 Online Applications (Confirmation Page) – Dont worry Correct the Mistake Done while filling the JEE Main 2013 Online Application.

How to correct Mistakes in JEE Main 2013 Application (FAQs) Students who applied for JEE Main 2013 Entrance Test and made Mistakes while filling the JEE Main 2013 Online Application and aspires to correct the Mistake in JEE Main 2013 Online Application are here by informed that the CBSE will facilitate the students who wishes to make correction in JEE Main 2013 Applications can check the JEE Main 2013 FAQs on Mistakes in JEE Main Online Application.

JEE Main 2013: Do not worry if you have made mistakes in form :

Photo pasted without Name & Date or Date & Name has been written manually.
A. The JEE Main 2013 confirmation page will not be cancelled, if name & date has not been written by the candidate on Photo.

JEE Main 2013 Photo not attested.
A. The JEE Main 2013 confirmation page will not be cancelled

Photo pasted colored.
A. The JEE Main 2013 confirmation page will not be cancelled

Form not attested by Gazetted officer/Principal of Institution.
A. The attestation is required either by Gazetted officer/Principal of the last institution attended. If confirmation page sent earlier without attestation , the same may be sent again after attestation. There is a provision to re-print confirmation page on JEE Main site.

Applicant passed XIIth in 2010 but appeared for improvement in 2010 will be eligible or not.
A. Candidate passed in 2010 but appeared for improvement in 2011 onwards, the confirmation page will be rejected as such candidate is not eligibility to appear in JEE Main 2013.

Candidate studying / appearing from other state & seeks 1 st center choice in different state.
A. Center will be fixed within all choices by the candidate as far as possible

Whether filling of all choices for center are compulsory?
A. Yes, every effort will be made to allot the Center within choices as far as possible

While filling state code of eligibility, which state is applicable ?
A. State code of eligibility is that from where the candidate passed/appearing in class XII. However, in case of Indian nationals passing the equivalent qualifying examination from any institution abroad, the State of Eligibility will be determined on the basis of permanent address given in the Passport of the candidate.

Column of thumb impression on confirmation page left blank.
A. It is mandatory. You can reprint the confirmation page and send the same after putting thumb impression

If a candidate has entered wrong Demand Draft No or Not mentioned Demand Draft No or entered wrong date of issue of Demand Draft or left blank the date of issue of demand draft
A A chance will be given to correct the Demand Draft details. The candidates while checking their particulars may correct the same or fill up the same if already left blank. The form will not be rejected if wrong Demand Draft No has been mentioned.

For More Updates on : JEE 2013 Mains and JEE Advanced 2013

1. Ashwani
    November 23rd, 2012 at 22:23 | #1

Hi Sir,

I have applied for JEE Main 2013. In the form the photo i have pasted
    is without digital sign and date. Also i have sent the form not in an
    A4 size envelope.

Please let me i know if i can resend it again with updated photo and date.
    Please find the below details.

Name- Ashwani Kumar
    Application number-30026056

Thanks and Regards,
    Ashwani

2. SAAD KATRAWALA
    November 24th, 2012 at 10:36 | #2

Hi sir/mam
    Im SAAD KATRAWALA from gujarat, application form no. 30059388 and i have pasted a photograph which is dated 15.9.2012. Will my form be rejected? If rejected how should i proceed further.

3. Chary
    November 24th, 2012 at 13:06 | #3

sir i have made a mistake while filling my application form ihave interchanged my fathers name and mothers name so is there any problem please let me know

4. vegesna tejaswi
    November 24th, 2012 at 13:26 | #4

Sir/Madam,
    I have made a mistake in JEE MAINS application form 2013, in entering my caste information as OBC-NCL central list instead of GENERAL . So, i kindly request you to correct it as GENERAL.I’ll be obliged if you inform me about the correction. Incase the application is rejected.

5. DIVYANSHU MISHRA
    November 24th, 2012 at 19:41 | #5

i have entered serial no. of my demand draft instead of entering demand draft no. in my jee application form.
    now what can i do?
    plz help me because its the question of one whole year of mine.
    my whole year will be wasted. plz help me.

6. amar
    November 24th, 2012 at 20:59 | #6

@Ashwani
    hey mine is the same problem.
    i would be very thankful to you if you let me know what to do now,when you get to know.
    my name-amar
    my no- 8800861198,
    pls just send me a text.thanx in advance :)

7. neha tyagi
    November 24th, 2012 at 21:31 | #7

I am Neha Tyagi from Gurgaon. In the form i have [pasted the photo without date and name nd also i have not posted my confirmation page in A4 size envelope. so can i resend my confirmation page???

Name: NEHA TYAGI
    Application No. 30103941

8. Anurag Gangwar
    November 25th, 2012 at 11:50 | #8

Sir
    in the form of IITjee I have entered “2″ in the box “Name of Q.E. passing/appearing”.but I will give the examinations of 12th in 2013.So what should I do now to correct this error.please tell me sir. It is very important for me.
    name- Anurag Gangwar
    Application no.-30213235

9. vikasyadav
    November 25th, 2012 at 20:29 | #9

sir
    i have mistakenly given medium of examination as hindi instead of english. I want to correct it . Please help me.

10. vicky
    November 25th, 2012 at 23:07 | #10

sir….. i had made a mistake while filling up jee online registrAtion form… can i made another online registrTion….. please let me know as fast you can….. thank you

11. Mimansha Kumari
    November 25th, 2012 at 23:15 | #11

hi sir
    by mistake i have opted for paper 2 instead of paper 1
    so ,can i do my registration again or can it be corrected in the month of january. please send an urgent reply

12. sravya dumpala
    November 26th, 2012 at 01:29 | #12

sir in the form of iit jee i have enterd 01 in the box of name of Q E passing/appearing but i appearing intermediate board Andhrapradesh please correct as 02 in the column the form already downloaded sir thanking you sir

13. sravya dumpala
    November 26th, 2012 at 01:35 | #13

sir my application number is 30096361 in the form iit jee main i have entered 01 in the name of box of name of Q E passing /appearing . but iam appearing intermediate board of andhrapradesh pl correct as 02 in the column and form is already down loaded sir thanking you sir name sravya dumpala mail add sravya2095@yahoo.com

14. sravya dumpala
    November 26th, 2012 at 01:37 | #14
  15. prem
    November 26th, 2012 at 09:02 | #15

@ sravya dumpala

I think CBSE will give facility to change the Mistakes in JEE Main 2013 Online Application.

Even Last year for 2012 Admissions they had give chance to Edit the AIEEE 2012 Application.

So Dont worry. Keep waiting for Online Application Editing Link

16. prem
    November 26th, 2012 at 09:09 | #16

@ Mimansha Kumari

Multiple Registrations may cancel your application

So Dont worry. Keep waiting for Online Application Editing Link

17. prem
    November 26th, 2012 at 09:10 | #17

@ vicky

Multiple Registrations may cancel your application, so dont register again

So Dont worry. Keep waiting for Online Application Editing Link

18. prem
    November 26th, 2012 at 09:18 | #18

@ ratan sethiya

So Dont worry. Keep waiting for Online Application Editing Link

19. Vineeth
    November 26th, 2012 at 11:59 | #19

I wrote my fathers annual income wrong. What should I do??

20. Agarwal
    November 26th, 2012 at 12:07 | #20

hi sir
    by mistake i have opted for paper 2 instead of paper 1
    so ,can i do my registration again. I can not concentrate my studies. I am very much confused about my exam preparation. please send an urgent reply and help me.

21. prem
    November 26th, 2012 at 12:14 | #21

@ Agarwal

So Dont worry. Keep waiting for Online Application Editing Link.

22. prem
    November 26th, 2012 at 12:15 | #22

@ Vineeth

wait till the CBSE Update the Link for Editing Mistakes in JEE Main Application Form

23. sravya dumpala
    November 26th, 2012 at 20:46 | #23

in the online application of jeemain in QE passed/appeared filled wrongly as 01 instead of 02 because i am studying now intermediate in andhrapradesh state board kindly rectify in online application as 02 confirmed page also printout taken

24. Mihin Sumaria
    November 26th, 2012 at 22:32 | #24

I have made a mistake in filling the name of the qualifying examination code. It should be 01 instead of 04. You say there is going to an option available for changing the details in the form so that one can correct their mistakes. But do you know when will they provide us with that option? Because our attested form is supposed to reach their office by 15th Dec. Please let me know. Thanking you in advance.

25. prem
    November 27th, 2012 at 09:00 | #25

@ sravya dumpala

So Dont worry. Keep waiting for Online Application Editing Link.

26. sumitr
    November 27th, 2012 at 11:38 | #26

vegesna tejaswi :
    Sir/Madam,

27. prem
    November 27th, 2012 at 11:55 | #27

@ sumitr

Check the Details given by the CBSE Officials

the Link for Making for Correction in JEE Main 2013 Application will be available from Jan 2nd Week 2013. So Keep waiting for Updates

Correct You Mistakes Done in JEE Main Application Form : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/21972/jee-main-2013-correction-in-application-details-cbse-public-notice/

28. Shubham Kolhe
    November 27th, 2012 at 15:15 | #28

How to correct my name mistake in jeemains online form. pl. inform me.

29. prem
    November 27th, 2012 at 15:26 | #29

@ Shubham Kolhe

my name mistake in jeemains online form can be corrected using the JEE Main Application Editing option Given by the CBSE For Details on
    Correcting Mistakes in JEE Main Application Form : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/21972/jee-main-2013-correction-in-application-details-cbse-public-notice/

30. S. GLEAms
    November 27th, 2012 at 18:00 | #30

Sir,

Pl.confirm whether JEE 2013 confirmation page be submitted with color photograph or Black & White photograph is compulsory.

Regards,

Mob : 09525191008 / 09431354268

31. abhishek niranjan
    November 27th, 2012 at 19:12 | #31

i have done mistake in my addressing pin code and selected town instead of city in my application form. can you please tell me how to correct it.

32. prem
    November 28th, 2012 at 10:52 | #32

@ abhishek niranjan

change of examination cities and option for change of mode of examination from Computer Based Examination (online) to Pen & Paper based examination (Offline) will not be Possible.

For Any other Mistakes correction check the Notice given by CBSE

CBSE will Upload the Link that will enable the Students to correct the mistakes : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/21972/jee-main-2013-correction-in-application-details-cbse-public-notice/

33. sushanth vasista
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:24 | #33

respected sir,

I have made a mistake while filling the JEE 203 application form.
    I have entered the wrong “code of the qualifying examination passed/appearing”.

is there a chance to rectify the mistake?
    please revert asap.

im eagerly waiting for your reply.
    regards.

application no-30280432

34. Pulkit Shah
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:08 | #34

Sir I Want To Give Paper 1 But De To An Oversight I Filled In Paper-2 Which Is Of B.arch Can I Correct My Mistake???
    Sir Plz Rply Back Soon

35. prem
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:12 | #35

@ sushanth vasista

CBSE will allow the Students to edit and correct them mistakes in JEE Main 2013 Application from 2nd week of January 2013

for details : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/21972/jee-main-2013-correction-in-application-details-cbse-public-notice/

36. tuhin banik
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:17 | #36

respected sir/mam,
    i have not pasted my name and date digitally under my photograph and i also didnt spedd posted it in A4 size envelope .so will it lead to any problem or cancellation
    my application no. 30009802

37. prem
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:23 | #37

@ Pulkit Shah

Unapprove | Reply | Quick Edit | Edit | History | Spam | Trash

38. prem
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:40 | #38

@ tuhin banik

39. yash patel
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:47 | #39

Hi sir,
    I have entered wrong email ID.
    So please help me how to correct it?
    Application no is 30460774
    Please sir I am worried about it.

40. prem
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:48 | #40

@ yash patel

41. DIVYANSHU MISHRA
    November 28th, 2012 at 15:04 | #41

is there will be option of editing demand draft no. in that editing link.

42. deepak maurya
    November 28th, 2012 at 20:17 | #42

sideepakmauryaclick9898@gmail.comr i had mistakenly entered wrong category in iit form what should i do now

43. sushanth vasista
    November 28th, 2012 at 23:49 | #43

does that mean we can send in the confirmed forms with all our details and photographs attested and wait for january?
    or should we just wait in till january without sending the forms?

44. shaily goyal
    November 29th, 2012 at 00:31 | #44

Respected sir,
    My application form no is 30329282.instead of writing 2011 as my year of passing class 10th board examination i have written 2010 . Sir please tell me how to correct my mistake. I am very worried. Please help me out

45. shaily goyal
    November 29th, 2012 at 00:34 | #45

Wil i get a chance to correct this mistake . Please help me.

46. prem
    November 29th, 2012 at 09:49 | #46

@ shaily goyal

@ Deepika Singh

47. prem
    November 29th, 2012 at 09:49 | #47

@ shaily goyal

48. prem
    November 29th, 2012 at 09:54 | #48

you have to send the Confirmation Page on or before last date.

late the CBSE will allow the applicants to edit and download duplicate Confirmation Page.

49. prem
    November 29th, 2012 at 09:54 | #49

@ deepak maurya

50. atiya
    November 29th, 2012 at 13:39 | #50

sir, i have submitted my application form online but have’nt yet paid fee.i want to change my mode of examination from pen n paper to computer based.I dont understan how can i do this? can this be corrected even if i submit my fee and print my confirmation page or it has to be corected befoe that?plzz help.

51. DIVYANSHU MISHRA
    November 29th, 2012 at 14:36 | #51

will cbse aloow to edit the wrong demand draft no. ?
    plz inform me

52. prem
    November 29th, 2012 at 15:08 | #52

@ atiya

The Exam mode of changing form Offline Exam to Online Exam is Possible.

candidates can rectify their incorrect particulars except change of examination cities and option for change of mode of examination from Computer Based Examination (online) to Pen & Paper based examination (Offline).

you may correct even after sending the confirmation Page

53. Pulkit Shah
    November 29th, 2012 at 18:03 | #53

Sir CBSE has Cleared That Changing Mode Of Paper Is Not Allowed But Is It Possible To Change the Paper Option i.e From Paper-2 To Paper-1???
    Plz Guide me!!

54. Pranjusmrita Kalita
    November 30th, 2012 at 02:26 | #54

is it compulsory that coloured photo should be pasted, is there any problem with a black-white one? Can the details of confirmation page be filled up by a blue pen? i heard we need to use a black pen….plzz reply

55. Golden
    November 30th, 2012 at 17:19 | #55

name of my college has been entered wrong.so may i have any provision to correct it further?wiil I have any problem in future regarding it?

56. SOUMYA RANJAN PRADHAN
    December 1st, 2012 at 17:38 | #56

there is an option that whether interested in jeeadv ..i opt ‘no’.but i want to apply if selected in jeemain.whether it creates asny problem.after that also can i apply for jeeadv or not…please reply

57. DIVYANSHU MISHRA
    December 2nd, 2012 at 12:15 | #57

respected sir,
    ihave ask my doubts 3 times but no one has answered my question. plz answer me.
    i have enteres serial no. of my demand draft in place of demand draft no.
    so will cbse will give the option of editing it.
    my application no. is 30023106

58. batchu sravani
    December 2nd, 2012 at 16:58 | #58

sir i have wrongly entered income of my father as 500001-600000 instead of entering it as upto 100000.can i correct the mistake in my application?if yes when could i correct it?please reply

59. lakhwinder
    December 3rd, 2012 at 23:41 | #59

sir i wrongly entered my dd no. can i get chance to change it.I know about CBSE public notice but their is nothing mentioned about demand draft no.
    reply as earlier possible

60. milind
    December 5th, 2012 at 13:30 | #60

I had enetered in Name Column first my Name and then Surname in Form of JEE 2013. But in 12 exam marksheet my Name is shown as first Surname then my Name and then my Father’s name. Whether this is incorrect. I have to file another Form. Payment is made through net banking. Reply me soon.

61. vengadesan
    December 8th, 2012 at 19:49 | #61

i have entered serial no. instead of demand draft no. if any possible way to clear it. reply anyone please.

62. GARG DIVYANSH
    December 9th, 2012 at 12:38 | #62

I have folded my confirmation page and posted it in a wrong size envelope(not A4).Though there is not folding line on the photo, thumb impression or the name. wWill it be accepted??
    Please reply A.S.A.P.

63. Mane Avinash Tanaji
    December 10th, 2012 at 20:28 | #63

Sir Plz Rply Back Soon

64. B. Jayesh Bino Rajiv
    December 18th, 2012 at 17:51 | #64

Sir , Please change my email id

65. B. Jayesh Bino Rajiv
    December 18th, 2012 at 17:53 | #65

Please change my email id as anletbabu@gmail.com

66. prem
    December 18th, 2012 at 18:14 | #66

@ B. Jayesh Bino Rajiv

CBSE will allowyou to change the Mistakes from the 2nd week of Jan 2013.

For Details : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/21972/jee-main-2013-correction-in-application-details-cbse-public-notice/

for CBSE reply to your Query check here : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/22491/jee-main-2013-helpline-submit-you-query-to-cbse-for-reply/

67. prem
    December 18th, 2012 at 18:14 | #67

@ B. Jayesh Bino Rajiv

CBSE will allowyou to change the Mistakes from the 2nd week of Jan 2013.

68. noopur nishit shinde
    December 21st, 2012 at 11:04 | #68

i have send dd and confirmation page but iw ant to give paper1 only but i ed paper both paper 1 and paper 2 option send dd of 700 rupess can i give only paper 1

69. satya
    December 21st, 2012 at 22:43 | #69

i forgotten to sign my form by my father and me is there any solution

70. JEENA V J
    December 30th, 2012 at 22:26 | #70

The caste categogy that I entered is mistaken is their any solution

71. JEENA V J
    December 30th, 2012 at 22:29 | #71

I have committed a mistake by entering wrong caste category

72. prem
    December 31st, 2012 at 08:48 | #72

@ JEENA V J

Dont Worry

You can correct the mistake using the JEE Main Mistake Correction Form which will be made available in the second week of Jan 2013.

73. prem
    December 31st, 2012 at 08:49 | #73

@ JEENA V J

Dont Worry

74. karthik bhat m
    January 8th, 2013 at 18:44 | #74

i have entered my e mail id wrong in my jee application. how can i correct it

75. prem
    January 8th, 2013 at 18:53 | #75

@ karthik bhat m
    Correcting mistakes in JEE Main 2013 application form : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/21972/jee-main-2013-correction-in-application-details-cbse-public-notice/

76. NITISH KUMAR
    January 9th, 2013 at 14:11 | #76

Q. sir i have not pasted my photo with my name and date of taking the photograph. would that lead to the cancel of my jeemain application form?

77. Gayatree
    January 9th, 2013 at 18:21 | #77

Sir,
    when we correct our mistakes in JEE Main 2013 application form.please inform the date and the website………..

78. vishal
    January 9th, 2013 at 19:02 | #78

sir,
    I fill wrongly name of bank where i make demand draft .
    this mistake is corrected or not and how it is.
    Please reply soon as possible

79. vinita nair
    January 10th, 2013 at 12:34 | #79

sir,
    while filling the jee application form i entered the name of QE passed/appearing as 04 instead of 01
    hw cn i corrct my mistake??
    plzz help..
    rply soon..
    thank u..!!

80. prem
    January 10th, 2013 at 12:44 | #80

@ vinita nair

dont worry you can correct your mistake (Qualifying Examination selection) in the JEE Main 2013 form which will be enabled after 2nd week

81. janani
    January 10th, 2013 at 19:39 | #81

sir.i have pasted the photo without name and date but i have got it attested.will my confirmation page will be cancelled?should i send the application again?

82. divya sree
    January 10th, 2013 at 20:58 | #82

i kept my intrest as ‘no’ for advanced,is there any chance to change it as ‘yes’. will they allow me to write advanced after qualifying mains

83. divya sree
    January 10th, 2013 at 21:00 | #83

i kept no for advanced,please change it as yes i will be happy

84. akash barve
    January 11th, 2013 at 11:07 | #84

sir, i have not printed my name and date of photograph on the photo…
    all other details have been filled correctly . do i have to change the photographs when the confirmation page is available online for correction….. and if yes then when will be the conformation page available

85. raksha seth
    January 11th, 2013 at 13:12 | #85

sir, i filled wrong roll number of 12th boared examination please tell me how i can correct it

86. Sagar
    January 11th, 2013 at 19:28 | #86

Sir, i wants to fill both paper 1 &2 but wrongly filled only 1 so if any conclusion please tell me

87. prem
    January 11th, 2013 at 19:32 | #87

dont worry you can correct your mistake (Opting for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 ) in the JEE Main 2013 form which will be enabled after 2nd week

88. janani
    January 11th, 2013 at 22:23 | #88

sir please guide me what to do.please help me sir.

89. Ankit kumar singh
    January 13th, 2013 at 09:12 | #89

I want to change my mode of question paper from hindi to english….pls help me. if u solve my problem at earliest.its appreciable my application no. 30118353

90. Amajd Khan
    January 14th, 2013 at 23:31 | #90

sir,i want to change my date of birth. I filled in form my dob 05-06(june)-1996. But my dob is 06-05(may)-1996. plz guide me how i can change my dob.if u solve my problem it appreciable my App.no.31067210

91. prem
    January 15th, 2013 at 08:10 | #91

@ Amajd Khan

CBSE Board will enabled the Mistakes correction form for JEE Main 2013 from today.

you can correct your mistakes form today on wards

Last Date for Correcting ur Mistakes in JEE Main 2013 Confimation page is 24.1.2013

92. laxmi
    January 15th, 2013 at 11:04 | #92

sir i have done mistake in my college and school name shall i correct the details plz tell me the procedure

93. PRAKASH
    January 15th, 2013 at 12:31 | #93

sir how can we correct photo in aaplication form?????

94. saurav kumar
    January 16th, 2013 at 12:38 | #94

sir i have made mistakes in date of birth filling in app form pls suggest be way to correct my mistakes pls do so as soon as possible

95. prem
    January 16th, 2013 at 14:04 | #95

you can change your mistakes in the jee main 2013 form

for details check here : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/21972/jee-main-2013-correction-in-application-details-cbse-public-notice/

96. shilpesh
    January 17th, 2013 at 12:34 | #96

there is necessary to send demand draft again..while sending the correct form ..or i can only send my correction form with my first confirmation form

97. Kedar
    January 17th, 2013 at 17:18 | #97

plz tell is it necessary to write surname ??

98. Kedar
    January 17th, 2013 at 17:21 | #98

plz reply me as soon as possible…..

99. Kedar
    January 17th, 2013 at 17:25 | #99

I have written only my first name in place of candidate’s name………is it necessary to write my surname??? plz reply me as soon as possible……..

100. deepak devanpisharody
    January 17th, 2013 at 21:13 | #100

sir,

principal of my school had signed on the photo and conformation page but didn’t put name and seal on both, is there any problem plz reply me as soon as possible it is urgent,please make it soon

101. Pankaj
    January 18th, 2013 at 19:25 | #101

there is necessary to send confirmation copy again..while sending the corrected form ..with draft copy

102. kajaj singh chauhan
    April 7th, 2013 at 08:42 | #102

Sir I filled in application form both paper but today I want to attend only one paper I please suggest me.

103. kajal singh chauhan
    April 7th, 2013 at 12:33 | #103

Sir I filled both paper but at that time I want to do only ist paper please clear that the effect on ist paper or result please clear as soon as possible

104. ashraf akabar patel
    April 25th, 2013 at 19:48 | #104

sir,I had submited my 12th H.S.c. roll No.,but my exam code not correct. I had type exam code 01,but actually it is 04. so you give me suggestion. my App. No. is 31271925 & my mob. NO.is 9657596765. date of birth is 24/04/1994

105. mukunthan
    May 1st, 2013 at 16:09 | #105

Sir/Madam,
    I have made a mistake in JEE MAINS application form 2013, in entering my caste information as GENERAL central list instead of OBC-NCL . So, i kindly request you to correct it as GENERAL.I’ll be obliged if you inform me about the correction. Incase the application is rejected.

106. RITURAJ GUPTA
    May 9th, 2013 at 17:37 | #106

i want to correct my date of birth in jee main can i do that sir?

107. ankita
    May 15th, 2013 at 12:48 | #107

sir , i have not yet submitted my board roll no. for jee main 2013.. today got the message from jee main to submit it. on the official site of jee is there any providance to submit board roll no. even now ???
    reply as soon as possible

108. PANCHAL HARDIK ASHOKKUMAR
    May 20th, 2013 at 18:47 | #108

sir, i have make mistake in conformation for 12th seat number.
    right number:B208036
    wrong number:B211478

109. NARENDER KARNATI
    May 23rd, 2013 at 18:23 | #109

Sir,i have not got my admit card..i have sended my application with DD OF 1800rs\- to IIT,chennai by Post.But i didn’t got my admit card yet..please send me my admit card..i didn’t made any mistakes..please tell me a solution…

110. kamal goswami
    November 25th, 2013 at 18:36 | #110

hello sar
    please……
    tell me how con i make correction in my jeemains application form?. there is a mistake in the name of my school…. please tell me as soon as you can..

111. annapurna poul
    November 28th, 2013 at 21:48 | #111

hello sir
    please………
    tell me how can i make correction in my jeemains application form ?
    their is mistake in the area
    the area is urban but i have select rural area
    and
    next problem
    i have upload photo, sign, thumb impression in 4 to 100 kb
    but there hight and width are incorrect
    means the size is not to be 3.5 cm to 4.5 cm
    so how to solve this problem
    please tell me as soon as you can

112. YADAV
    November 29th, 2013 at 19:31 | #112

hello sir
    jee from i have mistake in date of barith can i correction it how ?

113. parshuram
    December 4th, 2013 at 18:06 | #113

dear sir I was upload my photo on jee main exam form but not note down a date on photo only name has written so any problem Is there tell mi …

114. kartik
    December 4th, 2013 at 19:54 | #114

hello sir i make mistakes in my jee form so how i can solve i not write my sirname in form please give a suggetion

115. kartik
    December 4th, 2013 at 19:58 | #115

to solve this problem my application no is 40313720 my sirname is koradiya

116. kartik koradiya
    December 4th, 2013 at 19:58 | #116

kartik :
    to solve this problem my application no is 40313720 my sirname is koradiya

117. nikunj vekariya
    December 4th, 2013 at 20:02 | #117

sir i am also make a mistakes with same koradiya kartik please solve my problem my application no is 40313624

118. Shahrukh
    December 8th, 2013 at 14:59 | #118

can i change my category in jee mains application form during correction procedure?

119. krushna dahale
    December 13th, 2013 at 11:28 | #119

sir i want to take both papers 1 & 2 but bu mistake i choose 2 but i dont pay e challan yet . i submit form at 11.12.13 sir what will i do can i choose both papers ion jan 2014 .do i pay challan that i have generated now please help me….

120. Nirmal kumar
    December 16th, 2013 at 20:21 | #120

sir, i had do spelling mistake in my mother’s name. please help me how i can do correction in my mother’s name

121. Deepak Yadav
    December 17th, 2013 at 10:21 | #121

I have put my fathers annual income wrong can it be corrected …
    rply plzzzz

122. kartik
    December 17th, 2013 at 22:32 | #122

sir what is date to correction in the form please give a suggestion about it because i am very poor student so i dont mind to pay another time 1000 rupees so please mgive some advise about it please please please please please please please

123. nookala kanaka maha lakshmi
    December 29th, 2013 at 09:56 | #123

sir i made mistake in jee mains application form.i am worried about that.so plz give an advice.plzzzzzz

124. Shivangi Verma
    January 5th, 2014 at 17:32 | #124

Sir I have put my wrong date of birth in my jee form can it be corrected . Pls reply me.

125. bhatath
    January 9th, 2014 at 16:39 | #125

i have done a mistake in stste

126. ANKIT YADAV
    January 9th, 2014 at 17:42 | #126

sir jee mains form in mistake of dob, how i correct my dob in the form

127. ANKIT YADAV
    January 9th, 2014 at 17:43 | #127

ANKIT YADAV :
    sir jee mains form in mistake of dob, how i correct my dob in the form

plz reply

128. Mehul Agarwal
    December 6th, 2014 at 14:32 | #128

sir i am obc. but bymistakely i have entered my fathers income more than 6 lakhs which will move me to the category of creamy layer.i want to correct my mistake so than i can be counted in non creamy layer list. plzz reply sir. i am not able to concentrate on my studies bcoz of this. plz help.

1. No trackbacks yet.