JEE Main 2013 Guidelines for Paper 1 Online / Computer Based Exam
Instructions for Students Appearing JEE Main 2013 Paper 1 Online Computer Based Exam – Guidelines for Students appearing JEE Main 2013 Online Entrance Test
Students who applied for JEE Main 2013 Paper I Computer Based Exam are hereby informed that the CBSE has published the Instructions that should be Followed by Students Appearing JEE Main Online Exam Paper in the Examination Hall
Guidelines for Students appearing JEE Main 2013 Paper 1 Online Computer Based Examination :
1. Please check the JEE Main 2013 Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
2. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 1.5 hrs before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the examination. No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the JEE Main 2013 Online Examination Center after the commencement of the examination.
3. No candidate without JEE Main 2013 Admit Card shall be allowed to sit in the Examination by the Center Superintendent.
4. Candidate will not be allowed to leave the JEE Main 2013 Online Examination Hall before the conclusion of the test.
5. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Center Superintendent/Invigilators.
6. The JEE Main Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
7. Candidates are requested to carry a photo identity proof (School/College ID Card, Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License) to the Examination Center.
8. No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Center. Joint Apex Board will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
9. Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
10.Approach the Center Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination.
11.For any queries or issues the candidates may contact on JEE Main 2013 Call Center OR JEE Main Toll Free Number. which will be put on JEE (Main) website later on.