Instructions for Students appearing JEE Main 2013 Offline Pen and Paper Based Exam
Instructions for Students Appearing JEE Main 2013 Pen and Paper Based Exam – Guidelines for Students appearing JEE Main 2013 Offline Entrance Test
Students who applied for JEE Main 2013 Pen and Paper Based Exam are hereby informed that the CBSE has published the Instructions that should be Followed by Students Appearing JEE Main Offline Exam in the Examination Hall.
Students who opted for JEE Main 2013 Offline (Pen and Paper Based) Exams can check the Guidelines that should be followed by the Applicants in the JEE Main 2013 Exam Center.
JEE Main 2013 Instructions for Offline / Pen and Paper Based Examination :
1. Five minutes before the commencement of the paper the candidate will be asked to break/open the seal of the JEE Main 2013 Test Booklet. He/She will take out the JEE Main 2013 Answer Sheet carefully. The candidate should check carefully that the JEE Main Test Booklet Code printed on Side-2 of the JEE Main Answer Sheet is the same as printed on the Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for Replacement of both the JEE Main Test Booklet and the JEE Main Answer Sheet.
2. Candidate will then write particulars with Blue/Black ball point pen only on both the sides of the Answer Sheet. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited. If one uses the pencil, his/her answer sheet will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. After completing this step, the candidates will wait for the instruction by the invigilator.
3. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the JEE Main 2013 Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
4. During the examination time, the invigilator will check JEE Main Admit Card of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on Side-1.
5. Candidate shall bring his/her own Ball Point Pens of good quality. These will not be supplied by the Board.
6. A signal will be given at the beginning of the examination and at halftime. A signal will also be given before the closing time when the candidate must stop marking the responses.
7. The candidate will check that the Test-booklet contains as many number of pages as are written on the top of the first page of the Test Booklet.
8. The candidates must sign twice on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place. Firstly, immediately after commencement of the Examination and for the second time while handing over the JEE Main Answer Sheet to the Invigilator. The candidates are also required to put their left hand thumb impression in the space provided in the Attendance Sheet.