JEE Advanced 2013 Application Fee Payment Instructions
IIT JEE Advanced 2013 Application Fee Fixed and Instructions for Paying Fee
JEE 2013 Advanced Entrance Test Notification is Out as Per the New Pattern JEE Advanced (IIT JEE) Entrance Test Application Forms will not be available Offline (i.e JEE Advanced Applications will not be sold).
All the students must register online for JEE Advanced 2013 Applications. The application fee for JEE (Advanced) – 2013 is
(i) Rs. 1800 (One thousand eight hundred rupees only) for the GN/OBC/OBC-NCL candidates,
(ii) Rs. 900 (Nine hundred rupees only) for the SC/ST/PD candidates and
(iii) No fee for the female candidates (all categories).
(iv) For candidates appearing from Dubai centre, the JEE 2013 Advanced Application fees will be US$ 200.
JEE 2012 Application Fee can be paid at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) having Core Banking Solutions (CBS). The process of paying the application fee must be completed between 8th May 2013 (Wednesday) to 13th May 2013 (Monday).
Instructions for Paying Registration / Application Fee for JEE 2013 Advanced Test :
To pay the registration fees for JEE (Advanced) – 2013, a candidate needs to follow the following steps:
- Fill up the online registration form completely.
- On completion of registration process the bank payment challan will be generated.
- Print the generated challan.
- Make the payment against the generated challan at any branch of State Bank of Indian (SBI) having Core Banking Solution (CBS).
- Get the counterpart of the challan endorsed by the bank.
- Send through speed post the photocopy of the challan along with the necessary documents viz. (i) Class X mark sheet (if DoB is not mentioned in it then you have to send a DoB certificate) (ii) Class XII mark sheet if available; otherwise the declaration form mentioning that you will submit the mark list before 30th Sep 2013 (Monday) (iv) caste certificate as applicable; (v) PD certificate as applicable and send all of them to the zonal IIT under which you have registered.
For More Information on :JEE Advanced (IIT JEE) 2013 Entrance Test