KCET 2012 Counselling Online Option Entry Step By Step Procedure
KCET 2012 Counselling Online Option Entry – KCET 2012 Options Entry and Seat Allotment – KCET 2012 Online Option Entry Dates and Schedules – KCET 2012 Online Option Entry Procedure and Instructions – KCET 2012 Option Entry Step By Step Process
KCET 2012 Qualified Students who aspires to appear for KCET 2012 online Counselling are hereby informed to Online Option Entry for KCET 2012 Online Counselling. Students who Registered and appeared for KCET 2012 Document Verification at the KEA Helpline Centers are hereby informed that the The KCET 2012 Counselling Online Option Entry will be from 12-07-2012up to 5.00 p.m.on 18-07-2012 From 6.00 a.m.
Students who are aspiring for Admission in Various Engineering, Medical and Dental Colleges in state should register online for KCET 2012 Counselling Online Option Entry as per the Schedule mentioned above. Students who are interested can check the KCET 2012 Online Option Entry Procedure can check the Step by Step Procedure and Instructions for KCET 2012 Online Option Entry.
KCET 2012 Online Option Entry Video Demonstration :
KCET 2012 Counselling Opening Option Entry Process :
Students who registered for KCET 2012 Online Counselling has to follow the following Procedure for Online Choice Filling for KCET 2012 Online Counselling .
- Firstly Open the KCET 2012 Online Option Entry link given on website : http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- Login into the KCET 2012 Counselling Website by Entering KCET 2012 Registration Number and Password.
- Students will be redirected to the KCET 2012 Online Option Entry Page where the Online Applicants can can see their name, KCET Number, KCET 2012 rankings in different disciplines in which you are eligible.. Here you can see three panels. The first panel is used for adding your options.
- In the Second Panel Students can use the Modify Option for already selected options. Students can Rearranging or Delete options which were made previously.
- The third panel shows the options you have entered.
- The entire procees allotment is controlled by sophisticated softwares and highly computers which examines the mainurly the options given by the candidates of best allotment of seats to the candidates as per the rank and options given.
- Another important thing is that the candidate should be clear about the courses and discipline on which he is interested.
- Now look at the model option entry of the ranks in four disciplines. For Example candidate name by Sachin has the ranks in 4 disciplines. Sachin decides his 1st priority is Engineering and decides to give Engineering as his 1st option. so he clicks the Engineering bookmark in the Option entry panel. Now all the Engineering options are displayed in the option entry panel. Now he can scroll across the Engineering Colleges which are displayed by the college wise. He chooses the option E154ce that is the Engineering option in the
- Government Engineering colleges in Banglore for Civil Engineering as his 1st option. By entering 1 in the box provided against the option and clicks on the save button.You can see the option added message in the option panel. Similarly you can see the selected option is showed on the modified selected option panel and also in the selected option panel.
- Sachin now decides to give the Medical option so he clicks on the Medical bookmark and gives the Banglore Medical college as his 2nd option and Kems Banglore as his 3rd option and gives ISM&H as his fourth option. Government Ayurvedic College Banglore. He gives his 5th option in Architecture and gives BMS college of Engineering as his 5th option.He saves them all by clicking the save button.
- Sachin wants to find the course code E051cs from the options. He clicks on the search button he enters E051cs and the option E051cs comes up and he makes his option 6. After a while he feels to change his options so he logs in with Cet number, application number, key number and the password that he generated logs in. Option entry screen appears along with his entered options. He wants to make the Architecture as the 2nd option which is 5th option and The Banglore Medical college as 5th option for this he simply interchanges his priory and clicks on the modify selected panel changing options under BMC as 5 and BMS College of Engineering as 2 and he clicks on update button.
- Now you can see the option numbers of Sachin are interchanged. Further Sachin decides to remove the 6th option. So he decides to delete the option. to delete the option, he enters 0 and clicks on update button. Now you can see the option of 6th is removed from both the options and the option has written to the option entry panel. All the Students who gave their Options must take the printout of the option report. Sachin can either save his option by clicking save on the option. Sachin can take out the print either on the short or details.
- Students can click on the detailed option list which will shows the List of option. He can print it or save it. During the allotment in the Medical round, Sachin get allotted seat in Keams in Banglore. Later in the Engineering round the system considers the option 1 above 3 and allots the Engineering seat in E154c because it is the option before Keams of Banglore.
For More Updates on : KCET 2012 Counselling and Admissions