Instructions for Filling EAMCET 2012 OMR Answer Sheets
All the Students who applied and Downloaded their EAMCET 2012 Hall Tickets are hereby informed that the EAMCET 2012 Authorities has Published the Important Instructions for Filling EAMCET 2012 OMR Answer Sheets. Students who are appearing for EAMCET 2012 Entrance Test on May 12th can check the Instructions.
EAMCET 2012 : Instructions for Filling EAMCET 2012 OMR Answer Sheets :
1. Candidates Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth and Photograph are printed on the OMR Answer Sheet. Make sure that the OMR Answer Sheet given to you contains your Name, Photograph and other particulars. In case of any discrepancy, the OMR Answer Sheet should be shown to the invigilator. If the data is wrongly printed, you will be given a Buffer OMR Answer Sheet, where in you are expected to fill in the Hall Ticket Number, Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth and Test Centre Name in the appropriate places.
2. In case of a spoiled, damaged, misprinted OMR Answer Sheet return it to the invigilator and claim a Buffer EAMCET 2012 OMR Answer Sheet, where in you are expected to fill in the Hall Ticket Number, Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth and Test Centre Name in the appropriate places.
3. Sign on the EAMCET 2012 OMR Answer Sheet in the space provided in Side – II, PART-A and make sure that the Invigilator signs in the space provided for invigilators signature.
4. Use HB Pencil supplied in the Test Centre to shade the circles.
5. Before you start answering PART-B, shade the appropriate circle in the following fields:
- Booklet Code in Part – A (Write the Booklet Code in the box provided)
- Booklet Code in Part – B (Shade appropriate circle)
- Booklet Serial Number,
6. Do not write irrelevant matter or scribble on this sheet.
7. Do not fold, tear, wrinkle or staple this sheet.
8. If you wish to change your answer, erase the already shaded circle completely and then shade the appropriate circle. Do not shade more than one circle for a question.
9. Proper way of marking / darkening / shading is shown in A. Improper ways of marking / darkening / shading is shown in B.
10. If your marking is not proper for any question the decision of the committee is final.
11. In case you do not follow the above instructions, your OMR Answer Sheet is liable to be rejected.
All the Students who appears for EAMCET 2012 Entrance Test are hereby informed to check the EAMCET 2012 Instructions. All the Students who are going to appear for EAMCET 2012 Entrance Test can check the instructions so that they did not make Mistakes while filling the EAMCET 2012 OMR Answer Sheet.
Sample EAMCET 2012 OMR Answer Sheet :
Related Posts :
For More Updates on : EAMCET 2012 Entrance Exam