Engineering
RSS
Home > AIEEE, Engineering Colleges & Universities, IITJEE & IITs, News > ISEET 2013 Entrance Test Pattern for Admission to IITs and NITs

ISEET 2013 Entrance Test Pattern for Admission to IITs and NITs

February 14th, 2012 Leave a comment Go to comments


Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test ISEET 2013 Entrance Exam Pattern for Admission to IITs and NITs

ISEET 2013 Entrance Test Pattern for Admission to IITs and NITs Students who are aspiring for Admission in Indian Prestigious Institutes Indian Institutes of Technology IITs and National Institutes of Technology NITs are hereby notified that the MHRD will conduct Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test ISEET 2013 which will replace Present IIT JEE and AIEEE.

From the Next Academic year Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test ISEET 2013 will be the Gateway for the Admissions in IIT and NIT. Students must qualify in ISEET Entrance Exam in order to get admission in IITs and NITs.

ISEET 2013 Entrance Test Pattern :

Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test ISEET will be conducted in two Phases (i.e. Main Examination and Advance Examination). Each Exam will be of Three Hours Duration and it will be an Objective Type Test . Every year ISEET Entrance Test Will be conducted in the Months of March OR April.

ISEET Main Test :

ISEET main Exam is Objective type Exam and deals with Topics like Comprehension, Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning.

ISEET Advance Test :

ISEET Advance Exam which will test the ability of the Students in Problem Solving in Basic Science Subjects.

Students Performance in Class 12 Board exam will be calculated with a weightage not less than 40% and the Remaining 60% of Weightage will be calculated based on the Marks scored in ISEET 2013 Main and Advanced Exams. As Per the Details Given ISEET 2013 Entrance Test will be conducted by CBSE.

Source : http://www.indianexpress.com/news/goodbye-jee-welcome-iseet-from-2013/911645/0

Related Articles : 

ISEET 2013 Entrance Test Pattern for Admission to IITs and NITs 

ISEET tougher than IIT JEE, AIEEE, IAS, IIM and GRE USA combined   

AP State Govt to ask MHRD to Block ISEET for 2 years 

Govt of AP Opposes Implementation of ISEET from 2013 

MHRD Plans to make XII Board Exams Easier As 12th Board Marks Plays Important Role in IITs and NITs Admissions

For More Updates on : ISEET 2013, IIT JEE and AIEEE  




  1. gautam
    February 16th, 2012 at 18:57 | #1

    that sounds to be utter confusion………..

  2. Bhupesh Jain
    March 24th, 2012 at 01:02 | #2

    Is there any reserved seats or quota for caste categories students like (2A, 2B, SC, ST, 3A, 3B) in getting engineering seat on the bases of ISEET exam ranking or the seats will be given irrespective of caste in colleges without any reservations .

  3. sunny
    April 10th, 2012 at 09:40 | #3

    y u r asking for quota or reservation if u have the potential then y don’t u compete with ur merit. u r a coward

  4. Bharti
    April 20th, 2012 at 09:49 | #4

    Will da entrance really have a weightage of 60% and da board exam will have 40% ratio ?
    Also, will da exam really have critical reasoning as a part ?
    Please give me details of da entrance exam.

  5. prem
    April 20th, 2012 at 10:15 | #5

    @ Bharti

    These are the Proposed changes in the JEE Pattern. MHRD did not finalize the ISEET pattern. it will be done soon.

    you Check this ISEET 2013 Complete Analysis video : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/16104/new-jee-iseet-2013-analysis/

  6. rohit negi
    May 7th, 2012 at 20:34 | #6

    this is very good decsion …. i m happy with that .. now there will be a value of cbse board exam to get admission in best college..

  7. sudhir sharma
    May 13th, 2012 at 13:40 | #7

    following things are not clear :
    1. if IIT and NIT are combined then what will be the level of exam ie IIT level Or
    NIT level.
    2. there are 2 chances for IIT and more than 2 for NIT’s but what will happen then.

  8. anil thomas
    June 27th, 2012 at 18:37 | #8

    what about architecture entrance exam?

  9. govinda
    June 29th, 2012 at 23:33 | #9

    @sunny,,,bloody hell v r competing with our category people who cant afford high fees 4 good school n coching but still maneges to get reasonable and satisfactory marks,,,v r nt cowerd this is our right coz if reservation quota is not there then castism will continue and our people will suffer the hell as our forefather suffer from yours ancestors,,,

  10. Rahul kushwah
    October 11th, 2012 at 20:33 | #10

    sabse pahle arkshan khatm karna chahie

  11. Rahul kushwah
    October 11th, 2012 at 20:38 | #11

    comman exam nahi karni chahie. esse kisi ko bahut jyada fayada he to kisi ko nuksan. me iske paksh me nahi hu

  1. No trackbacks yet.