SOA University SAAT 2012 Admission Notification 2012-2013
Siksha O Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar : SOA University SAAT 2012 Admission Notification 2012-2013
Students who are aspiring for Admissions in Siksha O Anusandhan University for Admission for Various Undergraduate Programs in the University are hereby informed that the SOA University has announced the SAAT 2012 Admission Notification Students who are eligible can apply for Admission in the SOA University for the Academic year 2012.
SOA University which is deemed to be a University conduct SAAT 2012 Entrance Test on May 12th 2012. Admissions for the Students will be based on the Merit Marks Scored in the SAAT 2012 National Level Entrance Exam Conducted all over India.
Programs and Courses Offered :
SOA University will offer the following Under graduate programs and Post Graduate Programs for the Students
Bachelor Degree Programs :
B.Tech in Engineering, MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, BHMC, B.Sc Nursing and BBA LLB
Master Degree Programs :
M.Tech in Engineering, MCA, MBA, MHA, MHMCT, M.Pharm, M.Sc.
Lateral Entry Program :
Under Lateral Entry Admissions 20% of intake in the B.Tech, B.Pharm, BHMCT, B.Sc Nursing Programs.
Eligibility Criteria :
For B.Tech Program :
Students must Pass or appearing (in the year 2012) at 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects : Chemistry / Computer Science / Information Technology /Biotechnology / Biology / Informatics / Statistics, by securing at least 45% marks taken together in the subject mentioned (40% incase of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category)
Pass in Diploma program in Engineering / Technology with less than 60% marks in aggregate.
For MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, BHMCT and Other Post Graduate Programs :
Click here for Eligibility Criteria :
How to Apply for SOA University SAAT 2012 :
- SAAT 2012 Application form along with SAAT 2012 information brochure of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT-2012) can be obtained from the university, designated branches of Axis bank, PNB, Syndicate bank and Central Bank of India.
- Apply online and the printout of the submitted form along with a demand draft of Rs 750/- in favor of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University payable at Bhubaneswar.
SOA University SAAT 2012 Important Dates :
- Sale of SAAT 2012 Application Forms : January 27th 2012
- Last date of issue of SAAT 2012 Application form: Saturday, March 31st, 2012
- Last date of submission of SAAT 2012 Application form :Saturday, April 7th, 2012
- SAAT-2012 exam date: Saturday, May 12th, 2012
- Publication of SAAT 2012 Result: Sunday, May 20th, 2012
For More Updates on : SAAT 2012 Counselling and Seat Allotment