IPU CET 2012 Online/Offline Application Forms
All the Students who aspires for Admission to various Engineering Colleges Under Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University GGSIPU for the Academic year 2012-13 are hereby notified that IP University had announced the IPU CET 2012 Admission Notification, so Students who are interested to apply for Admission in Institutes Under IPU can apply for that.
Admission for the Students will be strictly based on the Merit Marks Scored in the IPU CET 2012 Entrance Exam. For Continence of Students and their Parents University had introduced the Online Application System students can also apply online for IPU CET 2012 Entrance Test.
IPU CET 2012 Application Forms and Admission Brochures :
IPU CET 2012 Applications Form from Bank Branches :
Students can get their IPU CET 2012 Application Form along with the Information Brochure from the Indian Bank Branches mentioned by paying Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees Only). The cost of Admission Brochure is non-refundable. No other fee is required to be submitted along with the IPU CET 2012 Application Form.
The Admission Brochure along with Application Form will be on sale from 20th January, 2012 on all working days during normal Banking hours from the following branches of Indian Bank.
IPU CET 2012 Application Forms by Post :
Students can Obtain IPU CET 2012 Application forms and Admission Brochures through Registered Post / Speed Post. Aspirants has to submit a request to the Joint Registrar (Academic), Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 along with following attachments.
- A Demand Draft of Rs.1100/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred only ) drawn in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, payable at Delhi. The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft/Pay Order.
- An application on plain paper, addressed to the Joint Registrar (Academic) requesting to issue Admission Brochure-III (Engineering & B.Arch. Programmes). The application should clearly mention the name and the address of the applicant.
- A self-addressed envelope of size not less than 24cms x 30cms.
- The request must reach the University latest by 30th March, 2012. The amount once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The envelope of the application requesting for the issuance of Admission Brochure-III must be super-scribed at the left-top corner as “REQUEST FOR ADMISSION BROCHURE (ENGINEERING & B.ARCH. PROGRAMMES) FOR THE SESSION 2012-13” ;
- The University will NOT be responsible for the delay, loss or damage, if any, (during the transit) of the Application/Demand Draft/ Pay Order for issuance of Admission Brochure and for the Admission Brochure after its dispatch from the University.
IPU CET 2012 Online Registration to fill Online Applications :
For the convenience to the applicants as well as their parents/guardians, the University is also providing the facility of On-Line Submission of Application Form for CET-2012. The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of Rs.1000/- and Rs.100/- as postage and handling can be submitted through the Internet Link(to be notified on the University Website http://www.ipu.ac.in, 25th January 2012 onwards.
Click here to : Apply Online for IPU CET 2012 Entrance Test
The last date for submitting the application form through Online will be 16th April, 2012 (same as that for offline application).
IPU CET 2012 Application Submission Procedure :
Applicants who filled the IPU CET 2012 Application form has to submit their IPU CET 2012 Application form to the Admissions office before last. For More information on : IPU CET 2012 Application Submission Process
Related Articles :
For More Updates on : IPU CET 2012 and GGSIPU