CEE Kerala : KEAM 2012 Application forms Submission Process
All the Students who Register Online for KEAM 2012 Online Entrance Exam and Filled the KEAM 2012 Online Application Form are hereby informed that the KEAM 2012 Online Registration and online Application Process Begins From Jan 19th 2012 Students are interest to apply for KEAM 2012 Entrance TEst can apply Online for KEAM Entrance Test.
Important Points to be Noted before Sending the KEAM 2012 Printed Online Application Form :
- The photograph affixed on the KEAM 2012 Application form must be attested by a Gazetted Officer or, the Head of the institution where the applicant is studying / has studied. It is mandatory to have the designation as well as office seals of the concerned officer.
- The Applicants Parent/Guardian has to Sign the Declaration given in the KEAM 2012 Application Form.
- Applicants must send the KEAM 2012 Application along with the Copies of Nativity Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate and Educational Certificate(Course Certificate).
- Applicants who applied under Community/Special Reservations must send the Original Certificates given by Concern Authorities.
- Applicants should not Send their KEAM 2012 Security Cards OR its KEAM 2012 Security Cards Copy to the Commissioners Office with the Printed Application form.
NOTE : The Computerized Income Certificates, Cast Certificates Issued by Village Officers of Kannur and Palakkad Districts will also accepted by the Commissioner office.
Enclosures to be submitted with the filled in KEAM 2012 Application :
- Self- attested copy of the relevant page of the SSLC or equivalent certificate to prove date of birth, in case Date of Birth is not certified in the Course Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution, in the Application.
- Self-attested copies of mark lists of ALL PARTS of the BSc. Degree Examination and Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects, in case of those seeking admission to Medical courses as per Clause 6.2.1 (c).
- Self-attested copies of certificates as proof in support of any claim for special reservation.
- Self-attested copies of Inter-Caste marriage certificate, if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of Medical certificate from the District Medical Board in the case of Persons with disabilities [PD]
KEAM 2012 Application Form Submission Process :
- After Completing all this Process Students must take a Printout of KEAM 2012 Application has to be Taken affix an Passport size Photo (3.5 x 3.5 cm) [Same as the Uploaded Photo] attested by the Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institution where the Candidate had Studied Earlier.
- The Applicant and the Parent Signature must be signed in the Specified areas on the Print out of KEAM 2012 Application.
- Applicants has to get the Course Certificate and Nativity Certificate in the Prescribed format available in the body of the printout of the Application.
- If the Applicants belong to the reserved Categories they he should Download the Relevant Forms of Certificates and Certified by the Concern Authorities. Click here to : Download KEAM 2012 Proforma of Certificates.
All the Document, Payment Slips and KEAM 2012 Application Forms Should be Reach the Commissioner Office on or before Last 14th Feb 2012 5 P.M. by Hand Delivery/Speed Post/Registered Post.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001.
Important Dates for KEAM 2012 Application Submission :
Sale of KEAM 2012 Applications and Prospects : From 19.01.2012 (Thursday)
KEAM 2012 Online Application Process Begins : From 19.01.2012 (Thursday)
Last Date for Sale of KEAM 2012 Security Cards : 14.02.2012 (Tuesday)
Last date for receipt of KEAM 2012 Online
Application Print out with documents : 15.02.2012 (Wednesday)
Dispatch of KEAM 2012 Admit Cards : 24.03.2012 (Saturday)
Related Articles :
For More Updates on : KEAM 2012 Entrance Exam