VIT University : VITEEE 2012 Counselling Procedure
Students who were Qualified in the VITEEE 2012 Entrance Exam are hereby informed that the VITEEE 2012 Counseling Schedule for VIT Admissions 2012-2013 will be Announced soon.
Students who were qualified in the VITEEE 2012 Entrance Exam can check the VITEEE 2012 Counseling Procedure for Admissions to VIT University.
VIT University VITEEE 2012 Counselling Procedure :
The Counselling Procedure for the Students Qualified in VITEEE 2012 Entrance Exam is as follows.
- Branch Allocation for the VIEEE 2012 Qualified Students will be based on the All India Rank AIR Scored in VITEEE 2012.
- VIT University VITEEE 2012 Counselling Dates for the Qualified Students will be Intimated to the Students through SMS after Declaration of VITEEE 2012 Results.
- All the Qualified Students cannot get Admission in VIT University. VIT University Announced that Qualifying In VITEEE 2012 Exam and Eligible for VIT Admissions does not guarantee for Admissions. Admissions will be depend on the VITEEE 2012 AIR Rank Scored and Number of Seats Available.
- VIT University will be Regularly Updating the Details like of Various B.Tech Programs in the Current year, Total Number of Seats Allotted for Each Branch, Number of Seats allotted in Vellore Campus and Chennai Campus, Number of Seats Available for Admissions will be displayed. Aspirants has to check the VITEEE Seat Allotment Status regularly for More Updates.
- VIT University is not Responsible for Not Reaching the VITEEE 2012 Counselling Information to the Student. Students must check the VIT University Counselling Website Regularly. For More Updates on VITEEE 2012 Counselling : www.vit.ac.in
- VIT University will not change the Date / Time of Counselling.
- Selected Candidates has to Submit a DD of Rs 30,000 in the Favour of VIT University Payable at Vellore.
- Students has to submit the Following Original Documents at the Time of Counselling. Students will not be allowed to Participate in Counselling Process without these Documents.
- VITEEE 2012 Admit Card
- Class X Board Certificate as Date of Birth DOB Proof.
- Data Sheet of Qualifying Examination (If Avilable).
- Community Certificates for Reserved categories (SC/ST Only)
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- A candidate should decide for certain on whether he / she should join the programme based on the branch allotted to him / her at the time of counselling before the payment of the fee.
- Allotment of branch & Campus once made is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Source : http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/viteee2012/counseling_procedure.asp
For More Updates on : VIT University VITEEE 2012 Counselling and Seat Allotment