BITSAT 2012 Online Entrance Test for BITS Admissions 2012-13
Students who aspires for Admission to Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences BITS Pilani Campus, BITS Goa Campus and BITS Hyderabad Campus for the Various Undergraduate and Integrated Programs are hereby informed that the BISAT 2012 Entrance Exam will be conducted by the Admission Department of BITS for the Academic year 2012 -13.
BITS Officials has announced that BITS Admission Test BITSAT 2012 Entrance Exam Schedule, Admission Schedule and Other Details. So Students who are aspiring for Admission to BITSAT 2012 can check the Scheduled Dates for BITSAT 2012 Entrance Exam and Apply for It.
Eligibility for Admissions :
- Students who are interested to apply for BITSAT 2012 Online Entrance Test should have pass 10+2 from a Central or State Board or Its Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 75% of Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subjects OR 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.
- Students who are appearing for 12th Exam in 2012 OR Who have passed Exam in 2011 are eligible for BITSAT 2012.
- Students who are Studying in BITS campus are not Eligible for BITSAT Online Entrance Test
Direct Admission to Board Toppers :
Meritorious Students who got First Ranks in their Respective State OR Central Boards in the year 2012 will be given Direct Admissions for the Program of their Choice in BITS campus Irrespective of BITSAT 2012 Score. Further details about this scheme will be available at BITS website by 20th May, 2012.
BITSAT 2012 Online Test Pattern :
BITSAT 2012 Entrance Test is Computer Based Online Test. BITSAT Online Test is Quite Different to Offline Paper and Pencil based Test. As the Test is Conducted in a series of Scheduled dates Students can Opt for the BITSAT 2012 Online Test and Choose the Center, Day and Time of their Convenience.
BITSAT 2012 Application Procedure :
Students who are interested to appear for BITSAT 2012 Entrance Exam should register for BITSAT 2012 by applying in the Prescribed Application Form at : www.bitsadmission.com. Send the Filled Application Forms along with the Prescribed Fees of Rs 1500 (Rs 1000 for Female Candidates) should send to the Admissions Officer, BITS, Pilani- 333 031.
The fee payment can be made in one of the following modes:
- Payment by Credit Cards (All credit cards issued by Master and Visa) or Payment by debit Cards (Debit cards issued by VISA of select banks, namely (Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Barclays Bank, Canara Bank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IOB Bank, Kotak bank, Standard Chartered, SBI, Syndicate bank, Federal Bank, Karur Vysya Bank,GEMoneyfinancialservices.)
- Payment through Net Banking (Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Rajasthan, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, Indian Overseas Netbanking, Karnataka Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank)
- By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches through a challan which is to be printed from this website while registering.
If you are not using any of the above modes then you can pay through Demand Draft drawn in favour of BITS, Pilani payable at UCO Bank-Pilani (Code: 0150) or SBI-Pilani (Code: 11309) or ICICI Bank-Pilani (Code: 1538).
NOTE : Students who are planning to pay be Demand Draft DD has to pay an additional amount of Rs 100/- [total of Rs 1600 for Male candidates and Rs 1100 for Female candidates.
Deadline for Submitting BITSAT 2012 Applications :
Students who want to appear for BITSAT 2012 Entrance Exam must Submit the BITSAT Application Form to the Admission Officer, BITS Pilani before the 15th February 2012. If you are using DD as the mode of payment then the DD along with a copy of application form must reach Admissions Office, BITS Pilani by 5.00 PM on 15st February 2012.
BITSAT 2012 Important Dates and Deadlines :
Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2012 : 15th February 2012
BITSAT 2012 Test center allotment and announcement to candidates : 25th February 2012
Candidates to reserve Test dates : 29th Feb. – 20th March 2012
Scheduled Dates to download BITSAT 2012 Hall tickets with instructions: 14th April – 30th April 2012
BITSAT 2012 Online tests Dates : 10th May – 9th June 2012
Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and
Preferences to Degree programmes : 19th May – 30th June 2012
BITSAT 2012 Admit List and Wait List announcement : 1st July 2012
BITSAT 2012 Online Entrance Test :
Students who applied for BITSAT 2012 Entrance Test can appear at the Test Center and can attend the BITSAT 2012 Online Entrance Exam the Schedule Dates for the Online Exam will be Announced soon. Click here for BITSAT 2012 Sample Mock Test
BITSAT 2012 Result :
Students who appeared for the BITSAT 2012 Entrance Exam can check their Result (Score) after completing the exam the computer will announce the result to the candidate in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers, with the score. The candidate can also check and print his score report at the BITS website after all the tests are completed.
BITSAT Cutoffs :
All the Qualified Students in BITSAT 2012 Entrance Test are eligible for BITSAT 2012 Admissions. Students can check the Previous year cutoff marks here : BITSAT 2012 Cutoffs and Previous year Cutoffs
For More Updates on : BITSAT 2012 and BITS
Related key words : About BITSAT 2012, BITSAT 2012 Exam Pattern, BITSAT 2012 Notification, BITSAT 2012 Application Process, BITSAT 2012 Syllabus, BITSAT 2012 Important Dates, BITSAT 2012 FAQ’s, BITSAT 2012 Cutoff, BITSAT 2012 Answer Key, BITSAT 2012 Result, BITSAT 2012 Counseling, BITSAT 2011 Archives