IIST ISAT 2012 Online Registration
Students who want to apply for Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology (IIST), ISAT 2012 Entrance Exam for Admission to B.Tech Undergraduate Program for the Academic Secession 2012-13 are here by informed that ISAT 2012 Online Registration Begins From 1st November 2012 and Last datefor Registering Online for ISAT 2012 Online Registration is 31st December 2011.
Click here for : ISAT 2012 : IIST Admission Test – 2012
Instructions for ISAT 2012 Online Registration and ISAT 2012 Online Application Procedure :
A candidate has to apply online through the websites mentioned above. Online registration portal will be open from 10.00 a.m. on 1
st November 2011 and will be available up to 11.30 p.m. on 31st December 2011. Candidates are requested to download a copy of the brochure from ISAT-2012 homepage. Candidates must read the instructions contained in the Information Brochure carefully, before starting the process of applying for ISAT 2012. The stages A to C given below are involved in the process of registration and submission of details of the candidate for ISAT-2012:
STEP A :
Access the website: www.iist.ac.in/isat2012
STEP B :
- Go to Online Registration.
- You will get a page titled ISAT 2012- Online Application Form Step1.
- Enter your details such as Name, Date of Birth (as given in the original records), email id and other information asked for.
- After verifying the Name, Date of Birth, Email id and other information, click the Next Step button.
- You will get ISAT-2012 Online Application Form Step 2.
- Here a detailed preview of all information you have entered so far is displayed.
- You also have to enter here, other personal details like the address for communication/academic details, etc.
- The next field urges you to enter a password. Candidates should remember this password for all subsequent Log-in to the ISAT-2012 website.
- You have to now enter your choice of the three test centres.15
- After this, select your bank of choice for payment of examination fees ( NRI candidates please select Others and proceed further and print the payment details of DD for communication to ISAT- 2012 office).
6. You are now prompted to Next Step
- Now all the details that you have entered so far are displayed on the screen.
- Please verify if the entries are correct.
- If not, you can click Prev Step button to go back to the previous step and make the corrections. Remember that information once submitted cannot be changed.
- Please verify that all details entered are correct before clicking the submit button.
- If the details provided are correct, click Submit button
STEP C :
- You will now get a message of your successful registration with the ISAT Registration Number. Please note that this will be your login id for all future login with ISAT- 2012 website to be used with your password entered in Step. B. 5.iii.
- At this point you will also get an email message in your valid email id from ISAT 2012 giving details of your registration .
- Now click the button Get My Challan to download ISAT-2012 challan. This will provide you a triplicate copy of challan on the screen consisting of bank copy, students copy and institute copy. Please print this on A4 sheet and use this for payment at the selected bank. The challan can also be printed any time from the website, once you have obtained your registration number, by clicking on Download Challan at the ISAT-2012 registration link after entering your valid login-id (registration number) and the password entered by you during the registration.
- The fee has to be remitted in any one of the branches of Bank you have opted. Remember that the last date for remitting fees is 6th January 2012.
- The portion of the challan marked as Institute Copy counter-signed by the authorised bank official has to be sent through Speed Post to: The Chairman, ISAT-2012, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Valiamala P.O., Thiruvananthapuram - 695 547, Kerala with your ISAT-2012 Registration number and name written clearly on the envelope. OR The candidate can upload the Institute Copy of the challan by logging on to the website(www.iist.ac.in/isat2012) using CANDIDATE LOGIN16 (Important: It is the responsibility of the candidate to verify, if the Journal Number [SBI] / Transaction Number[PNB/UB] is correctly entered in all copies of the challan along with the respective branch code and seal).
- The last date for the receipt of the Institute copy of the challan at ISAT- 2012 office is 16th January 2012.
- After the making the payment in the respective bank, it is the responsibility of the candidate to update the Journal Number [SBI] / Transaction Number[PNB/UB], branch code and date of payment in the website using CANDIDATE LOGIN.
- This completes the online registration procedure.
- Once the Institute copy of the challan is received by ISAT-2012 office, the status of the application will be updated by the institute and the candidate can view the status of their application by logging on to the website. If the status of the application is Accepted, then the candidate can be assured that their submission of application is complete in all respects for appearing for ISAT-2012. The ISAT-2012 office will not be responsible for any postal delay or irregularity resulting in non-delivery of the Institute copy of the challan to the ISAT-2012 office.
For More Updates on : ISAT 2012 Entrance Exam and IIST