IITJEE 2012 OMR (Offline) Application submitting Process
All candidates who are eligible for IIT JEE 2012 Admissions and Wishes to apply for IIT JEE 2012 through Offline are hereby informed that the Joint Admissions Board had Published the Procedure, Schedule and Instructions for Applying IIT JEE 2012 through Offline Method. Students who are interested to apply IIT JEE 2012 Offline can check this Information.
All IIT JEE 2012 Aspirants who wishes to apply for IIT JEE 2012 Entrance Exam through Offline are hereby informed that IIT JEE 2012 Offline Optical Machine Readable (OMR) Application Forms and Information Brochure will be sod in the Respective bank Branches From 10:00 AM November 11, 2011 and Last date for Sale of IIT JEE 2012 Applications is December 05, 2011.
IITJEE 2012 Offline OMR Application Cost :
Aspirants must ensure that they are using the correct Application Form. Here is the details of IIT JEE 2012 Application Form prices (including processing charges of Rs 200 ) are:
Click here for : List of Bank Branches where IIT JEE 2012 Applications are Sold
Rs1800 (Grey color Envelope)
Rs 1000( light Blue Color Envelope)
|All Categories (female)||
Rs 200 (Pink Color Envelope)
|Candidates opting for Dubai City||
Note : Aspirants who wishes to appear in IIT-JEE 2012 in Dubai city must apply online with application fee of US$ 200.
IIT JEE 2012 Application Procedure :
Important Dates for IIT JEE 2012
|IITJEE 2012 Online Application Process||31 Oct. to 10 Dec. 2011|
|IITJEE 2012 Offline Applications Sale at the Banks||11 Nov. to 5 Dec. 2011|
|Last date for Sending the Filled Application Forms||On or Before 15th Dec.2011|
Instructions for Filling IITJEE 2012 OMR Application Forms :
Here are Some Instructions for Filling IIT JEE 2012 Offline OMR Application Forms
- IIT JEE 2012 Application Form are Optical Machine Readable (OMR) format. As the data in the IITJEE 2012 OMR Applications will be reads through special machine which reads only the dark bubbles that Aspirants make on the OMR sheet. So Students must be careful while darkening bubbles.
- Aspirants should not Fold, cut, tear, or wrinkle the IITJEE Application Form. Do not put any stray marks or whitener anywhere on the Application Form. Do not write or place any mark over the barcodes
- Use only black ball point pen for filling the IIT JEE 2012 OMR Application Form. Do not use gel/ink/felt pen as it might smudge the form
- As it is not Possible to make changes in the OMR Application Form. Students can first Fill their Options in the Xerox copy of the Application Form after ensuring that all the details in the photo copies are correct One must start Filling the Original Applications
- If there is any discrepancy between the written data and the bubbled data in your application, the bubbled data will be taken as final
- IIT JEE 2012 Application must be complete Filled. Aspirants should fill all the fields. As Incomplete Application Form will be rejected.
Procedure to Put the Application Form in the Envelope :
- Write the Information on the Envelope carefully
- OMR application Should be folded only along the Dotted Line(photograph, your signature and the BARCODE are on the outer side of the fold)
- Do not Staple or Paste the other Documents to the OMR application forms
Last Date for Receipt of the Completed IIT JEE 2012 Application Form :
Aspirants who fill the Applications Must send the completed Application Forms (Offline or printed copy of Online) On or Before 5:00 PM (IST) on December 15, to the respective IITs Any application received after this date will not be accepted. Office of JEE is not responsible for any postal delay or irregularity or loss during postal transit.
Click here for : IIT JEE 2012 Online Application Process From 31st October, 2011
Click here for : IIT JEE 2012 Entrance Exam Admission Notification 2012 -13
Click here for : IIT JEE 2012 Application Forms, Procedure and Submission Process
For More Updates on : IIT JEE 2012 and IITs .
IIT JEE 2012 Sample Filled OMR Application Forms :