RPET 2011 : Provisional Seat Allotment List
Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET-2011)
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur
All the Students who were Qualified in Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test RPET Entrance Exam are here by informed that the Board of Technical Education Rajasthan State has Published the RPET Provisional Seat allotment list 2011. RPET seat allotment 2011 declared on the official website. Aspirants can Also Download the RPET Provisional Seat Allotment Letter 2011 and RPET Medical Performa.
Aspirants can Find the Details fo His Name, Rollno, Father Name, Mother Name, Seat Allotted institute Name, Branch Allotted and Reporting Schedule for the Students with original documents, Medical Certificates and Requisite Fees
Medical fitness Standards :
Candidates who were allotted with Provisional seat Allotment has to Appear for the Reporting at the Mentioned Schedule with Necessary Original Documents, Medical Certificates Kindly issue this certificate only when the candidate is fits according to the standards given below
The candidates must subscribe to medical standard laid down below:
- Height : Not less that 1.5 m for male candidate and not less than 1.4 m for female candidates.
- Weight: Not less than 41 Kg. Approx. for male candidate and 37 Kg. Approx for female candidates.
- Chest Measurement: Not less than 69 cm with satisfactory limits of expansion and contraction (for Male candidates only)
- Heart & Lungs: No abnormality.
- Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles etc. :- Presence of any of these will be a temporary disqualification to be rectified before joining the courses of study.
- Vision : Normal, where defective, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Eyes should be free from contigential and other diseases. In case of admission to Mining Engineering course, the candidates must be free from colour blindness (Inability to distinguish between principal colour) also .
- Hearing : Normal. Where defective, it must be corrected.
- Speech : Normal