KEAM Online Marks Entry – Kerala Engineering Entrance Mark Procedure and Submission 2011
Aspirants who appeared for KEAM 2011 Entrance Exam are herby informed that students can enter their marks of qualifying examination for the preparation of Engineering rank list from June 6, 2011. The official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination will be available from June 6 to June 15 for submitting the plus two marks online. After submitting the marks, students should forward the printout of the marks submission data sheet duly signed along with the attested copy of Plus Two mark sheets to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations on or before 5 pm on 17.06.2011.
Click Here For KEAM Online Marks Entry :
From this year onwards ie, from 2011-2012, both entrance marks and plus two marks will have equal weightage for the preparation of final rank list for the Engineering entrance. So, all students are eagerly waiting for the submission of Mark list of their qualifying examination.
How to Submit Plus Two Marks Online for Engineering Rank List Preparation of KEAM 2011
1. Just log on to the official website of CEE, www.cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php
2. Click on KEAM Online Mark Entry link.
3. Once, the link is available( Will available from today, evening), students can enter their marks as described below:
Procedure for Online Submission of Plus Two Marks for KEAM 2011
1. Enter your application number, roll number and key number and set a password. After then log in to your home page for mark submission
2. Here You have to enter your board of Examination of qualifying exam, Year of Passing, and your Register number of Qualifying examination.
3. If your marks are already available on the website( it is available from the respective examination boards),you will be directed to a page which shows your marks. Verify your marks and click on the confirm button. You need not have to reenter your marks if it is already available in this manner.
4. If your marks are not available in this website, you have to enter you marks in the Mark Submission page and have to confirm it.
5. Take a print out of your marks submission data. You have to self attest this mark submission printout by putting a signature. Send this along with the attested copies of Plus Two marks list( equivalent qualifying examination) to the office of Commissioner of Entrance Examination before 5 pm on 17th June 2011.
IMPORTANT: THOSE STUDENTS WHO DO NOT SEND MARK SUBMISSION DATA WILL NOT CONSIDER FOR THE PREPARATION OF ENGINEERING RANK LIST.
For more information: www.cee-kerala.org/docs/keam2011/exam/marks/engg2011_marksdata_eng.pdf
For more Updates on : KEAM 2011