KEAM 2011 – Kerala Engineering/Medical Entrance Examination KEAM 2011 Results are out
Aspirants who appeared for Kerala Engineering/Medical Entrance Examination KEAM 2011 are hereby Informed that KEAM 2011 Results are Released by the Entrance Examination for admission to Engineering Courses. Aspirants can check their KEAM 2011 Results in the official sites of Kerala.
The marks secured have been prepared on the basis of the Entrance Examination conducted on 18th(Physics & Chemistry) and 19th (Mathematics) April 2011 and are published in the order of the roll number. The marks of 134 candidates have been withheld (WHELD) for various reasons. Candidates who have not appeared for both the Papers in the Engineering Entrance Examination and those who have secured less than 10 marks (with exception of SC/ST candidates) in each paper of the examination have been ‘Disqualified’ (DQLFD).
The marks will be published through media. It will be available at the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and on the web-sites.
The site for Online Submission of marks of Qualifying Examination for preparation of Engineering Rank list and NATA score for Architecture Rank list will be made available by the first week of June 2011.
KEAM 2011 Important Statics :
- The Entrance Examination was conducted at 297 Venues in all the 14 Revenue Districts centers of the State, in New Delhi and in Dubai.
- Total number of candidates Appeared in the Engineering Entrance Examination‐ 1,01,905a.
- Total number of Male candidates appeared – 53,662
- Total number of Female candidates appeared – 48,2433
3. Number of candidates Qualified in the Engineering Entrance Examination – 65632a.
- Total number of Male candidates qualified – 33,653
- Total number of Female candidates qualified – 31,979
for more information : KEAM 2011 Results