Click on a Star to Rate
Overall: Placements: Faculty:
Engineering Colleges in India -> Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh -> Malla Reddy College of Engineering & Technology
Malla Reddy College of Engineering & Technology
University : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)
Address : Maisammaguda,Dhulapally
Town/City : Medchal
District : Ranga Reddy
Pin Code : 501 401
State : Andhra Pradesh
Website : www.mrcet.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Phone : 9440666504,-23792152
AICTE Approval : AICTE Approved
Courses Offered : Courses Offered :
Computer Science & Engineering (CSE).
Aeronautical Engineering (AE).
Electronics & Communications Engg (ECE).
Civil Engineering (CE).
Electrical & Electronics Engineering (E.E.E).
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A)
Master Business Administration (M.B.A)
Batch Wise Attendance Report View....
Batch Wise Marks Report View....
Other Information : ADMISSION PROCEDURE
1. Mention the admission test being followed, name and address of the Test Agency and its URL (website) .
2. Number of seats allotted to different Test Qualified candidates separately [AIEEE/CET (State conducted test/University tests)/ Association conducted test]
3. Calendar for admission against management/vacant seats:
Admission is carried out by the state Govt.
- Last date for request for applications.
- Last date for submission of application.
- Dates for announcing final results.
- Release of admission list (main list and waiting list should be announced on the same day)
- Date for acceptance by the candidate (time given should in no case be less than 15 days)
- Last date for closing of admission.
- Starting of the Academic session.
- The waiting list should be activated only on the expiry of date of main list.
- The policy of refund of the fee, in case of withdrawal, should be clearly notified.
XI. CRITERIA AND WEIGHTAGES FOR ADMISSION
1. Describe each criteria with its respective weightages i.e. Admission Test, marks in qualifying examination etc.
2. Mention the minimum level of acceptance, if any.
3. Mention the cut-off levels of percentage & percentile scores of the candidates in the admission test for the last three years .
4. Display marks scored in Test etc. and in aggregate for all candidates who were admitted.
Page 1 of 1 (12 comments)
Note : The information on this page might not be the latest information. If you feel that any of the details mentioned above need to be modified, or if you feel any other details need to be added, please feel free to give us the information by adding a comment above