Click on a Star to Rate
Overall: Placements: Faculty:
Engineering Colleges in India -> Engineering Colleges in Karnataka -> Anjuman Engineering College (AEC)
Anjuman Engineering College (AEC)
University : Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Address : BHATKAL
Town/City : BHATKAL
District : Uttara Karnataka
Pin Code : 581 320
State : Karnataka
Website : www.anjumanbhatkal.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 226214,226554
Fax : 227175
AICTE Approval : AICTE Approved
Start year : 1980
Institution Type : Private self-financed
Courses Offered : CIVIL ENGINEERING 60
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 60
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 120
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING 60
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING 45
INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING 22
Other Information : Criteria for admission
Minimum marks required is 45% in Physics, Maths, Chemistry (average) in 12th standard.
A student should appear in any of the following tests CET, COMEDK, KRLMCET, AIEEE, JEE
Classes start from 1st September - 2006
Admission to 50 per cent of total seats is made by the Govt. of Karnataka through Common Entrance Test Cell, Bangalore and to the remaining 35 per cent which is particularly earmarked for Muslim community is made by the Management. Remaining 15 per cent of total seats is under management quota can be filled from of Non-Muslims too.
Only Boys are eligible for admission to the College, subject to the conditions prescribed by the Government provided that they fulfill the following requirements:
* The applicant should have passed PUC II or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study and obtained at least 45% marks in PCM group.
* Engineering Diploma holders are also eligible for admission to First Semester (III semester for Karnataka CET students).
* Students from outide Karnataka must obtain Eligibility certificate on payment of fee of Rs. 1500/- for admission to B.E. Course before the last date fixed for admission by the university.
For Foreign students and students studied outside India , the fee to be paid to University for 'Eligibility certificate' is Rs. 7,500/-. Foreign students must also produce AIDS test certificate and N.O.C. from the concerned Ministry of Govt. of India .
* Engineering Diploma holders from the states other than Karnataka have to produce eligibility certificate from the Board of Technical Education, Bangalore in addition to the eligibility certificate mentioned under para (iii) above before their admission.
* The student who applies for admission under Management quota shall qualify in entrance test,they shall also appear with their parents / guardians for interview personally with original marks cards and certificates before the selection committee of the College. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be binding and final.
* A selected student shall promise to abide by all rules and regulations of the college authorities.
* NRI and Foreign Nationals are eligible for admission if they fulfill the academic requirements and satisfy the conditions laid down by Govt. A selected student seeking admission in the college is required to pay the tuition and other fees as prescribed.
Every student shall produce the following documents at the time of admission.
* Passport size photographs (4)
* Original certificates of qualifying entrance test & Original marks card of qualifying examination (5 copies)
* Original transfer certificate (4 copies)
* Original certificate to prove the date of birth (4 copies)
* Religion / Community certificate from the Revenue authorities with four copies (This is applicable only in case of Muslim students)
* Migration certificate from the concerned Board / University (4 copies)
Application on plain paper for prospectus and admission form may be sent with Demand draft of Rs 500 to the Principal.
Year Student Branch Rank University
1998/99 Jamal Basha P Electrical & Electronics 3rd Karnatak University
1998/99 Santosh Naik Electrical & Electronics 4th Karnatak University
1998/99 Cercunsasia Fernandes Electronics & Communication 4th Karnatak University
1999/00 Muhammed Arafath P Civil 1st Karnatak University
1999/00 Sunil Kumar K.V. Computer Science 1st Karnatak University
2000/01 Muhammed Shakeer M.T.P. Electronics & Communication 3rd Karnatak University
2001/02 Santhosha Shanbhogue Mechanical 4th VTU
MUHAMMED AFZAL23rd December 2012 3:43am
ismail21st July 2012 5:25am
Page 1 of 1 (21 comments)
Note : The information on this page might not be the latest information. If you feel that any of the details mentioned above need to be modified, or if you feel any other details need to be added, please feel free to give us the information by adding a comment above